DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you really should stop with the fake claiming,  it never seems to work except that one time or two lol, so do you mind telling us who's your mafia team-mate and make this easier for us?

Haha I didn't fake claim. 

I really think I could have helped you guys win, but your refusal to not believe in anything I say will cost you ;)

But the flip side was that me and Berf could only win with the mafia, so I would have stabbed you guys in the back sooner or later :rolleyes:

It was fun.

see these little things in mafia, make it fun to play lol 

Official Vote Count
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Cloud (9): Krak, Chuckles, Razen, Tress, Peace, Panchi, Hallia, dice, Mawth

Aaaaaand that's a lynch. Wowza. Scene incoming!!!

Cloud threw his hands up in the air. The other trainers were in a circle around him.

"Fine, fine, you've got me!" He pulled a hat out of his pocket and put it on his head, the familiar red R plainly visible. "You all should have taken my deal. I could've helped you!"

"We don't want the kind of help you'd give." Hallia sniffed at him. She looked to Mistress Heart expectantly. 

Mistress Heart stood. "Hariyama, take him away, but first let's see which pokemon he had."

Cloud shrugged and threw the ball, an insolent look on his face.

Glistening black scales were immediately knocked over by Swellow's claws.

"Sorry about that; he hates Sevipars."

Cloud just looked at her, eyebrows raised.

She shrugged. "Gardevoir? We might as well get the official confirmation!"

After a moment, Mistress Heart waved to Hariyama "Thief." 

"You're going to regret not accepting my help. Just watch."

"I think we would have regretted taking it more." Mistress Heart responded before sitting. "Chimecho?"

Bells rang to the sound of rain hitting waves and sand.

Cloud, Trainer of Sevipar, Team Rocket, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Sevipar

Glare: paralyzes target

So I consider that a pleasant thing to wake up with

Raz is being weird

He keeps mentioning things a few pages after the fact (like cloud and the role cop thing) it seems to serve no purpose other than to try get town cred

I noticed that too.  And furthermore, it seems that someone else brings up the point first and he makes the same point a few posts later, but ignores the fact that someone else said it before him and quotes the original post.  Then doesn't comment on it.

HEART. WHAT IS THIS. THIS IS A GROSS CASE OF MISCONDUCT. HOW, IN GOOD CONSCIENCE, CAN YOU CONDUCT A POKEMON MAFIA GAME, HAVE TEAM ROCKET IN IT, WRITE THE KO SCENE OF THE FINAL MEMBER, AND NOT HAVE THEM GO BLASTING OFF AGAIN!?

Well then... One more down...

And now that I can actually vote!

what is this supposed to mean?

I am on my phone, and the manual coding was messing about, it is now working and I can now vote! Now ulterior messages in this one mate! It means what it says!

[b ] vote/unvote [/b ] [/color ]

save that in your phone (remove the spaces for it to work)

Archived