DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Role cop is usually a scum role. Can't discount that chuckles is on the other scum team.

i never said i was role cop actually

Chuckles. Who have you viewed?

eh dap's town (only one i viewed who's still alive) 

Role cop is usually a scum role. Can't discount that chuckles is on the other scum team.

You mentioned that Time was a 'thief'... You didn't say mafia so you can't blame people for getting confused about your role. And I find it really well timed that Dap is the only one alive who you have viewed.. It sounds like a gambit to me.

vote time

she's scum, trust me 

You mentioned that Time was a 'thief'... You didn't say mafia so you can't blame people for getting confused about your role. And I find it really well timed that Dap is the only one alive who you have viewed.. It sounds like a gambit to me.

eh i did say she was scum and wait for it... she was 

and how exactly do you think its a gambit?

Well, you could be a role cop from one of the other mafia teams who, after viewing Time from the other team, thought he could gain a lot of town cred. You also mentioning that Dap is the only one alive from those you have viewed sounds like he is your teammate. Having said that, it looks like you are just a normal cop and I have never seen those in a mafia team before..

role cops dont know the alignment of the player they view 

from mafia scum

Role Cop is an investigative role that receives the role name of its target. In Normal games, this is "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker, and so forth. There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon is investigated, they return "Vanilla".

This version of the role, and only this version of the role, is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

In themed games, the Role Cop has been known to return the target's flavor name (e.g. Pikachu), the target's role name (e.g. One-Shot Thundershocker), or both.

Role Cops have been seen aligned with Town and scum, and is actually a somewhat popular Mafia role in games with many power roles.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

I'm well aware of what a role cop does.. But Time, like Tina and Darthe, also had two abilities and one of them was a K.O. attack. You could had concluded from that Time was mafia, and if she by any chance flipped town you could have just said that you misinterpreted her role wrong so it wouldn't be that high of a risk for you.

That's too big of a risk could also mean she's town vig or not and if you think about it isn't worth the risk as mafia (considering their position)

After looking at the NA's from the last 3 Nights I believe that Despo was the only Vig in the game. 

Why do you think that the mafia is ahead of the town?

Well, you could be a role cop from one of the other mafia teams who, after viewing Time from the other team, thought he could gain a lot of town cred. You also mentioning that Dap is the only one alive from those you have viewed sounds like he is your teammate. Having said that, it looks like you are just a normal cop and I have never seen those in a mafia team before..

Once time flipped it was obvious he wasn't a role cop cos she had no thief ability

BG looked around and adjusted his hat. His little Aron looked up at him, front claws on the toes of his boots. 

"Ok little girl" He said kneeling down. "Here's what I want you to do..." 

She nodded up to him and then turned, heading out onto the beach, braced against the rain. 

BG sighed. He wondered if the water would bother her as much once she evolved. It gave those Aqua scum an unfair advantage over her. 

Shaking his head, BG went off to look for the others. 

Aron scanned the sands. The good thing about being so small was that she could hide easily. Unfortunately, down here the rain drops sometimes splashed a little as they hit a stone in the sand. It was extremely uncomfortable. Just do the job for BG, then she could go back in her ball. 

BG wanted her to evolve. She would soon, she just knew it! Then he'd be proud of her! It would also make him proud if she found her target and attacked... Where, oh where, were the other pokemon? 

Aron trudged on, looking for the other pokemon. She wondered if pokemon with Psychic abilities could sense when other pokemon were near by. That had to come in handy in situations like this.

Aron froze. What had that been? That sound...

Suddenly a powerful blast of air hit her, even though she was low to the ground, and she was blown off her feet. 

BG played with the brim of his hat in his hands. He didn't even realize he was doing it. Where was that little pokemon? She was usually back by now...

He heard Chimecho's bells, realized he was holding his hat, and put it on. She must have gone and gotten herself knocked out. BG sighed angrily. Well, he could always get another pokemon. A better one. Glancing around, BG nonchalantly started walking towards the dock.  

"Why BG, you've gotten a little turned around! Your pokemon is over here!"

BG grumbled under his breath. Mistress Heart had a list of which pokemon each of the trainers had. No one else must have had an Aron. The psychic pokemon was already standing over her. He made the appearance of turning around and heading back to them, but he was ready to bolt the instant everyone's eyes were back on the two pokemon. He felt a large presance behind him. He turned to see the Hariyama. Now THERE was a pokemon he wouldn't mind having. If he used one of the shock ropes, it might knock this one out...

"Thief!"

BG whipped around, processing where everyone was, then ran around the Hariyama to escape. At least, he tried to. Hariyama was quick with its hands, and grabbed BG in an instant. As much as BG struggled, he couldn't get free. 

Mistress Heart walked up to him smiling. "Heya! Do you mind if I borrow your hat?"

"Don't touch the hat!"

"Shhh, shhh. I'm about to defy you."

She lifted the hat off of his head, revealing a red handkerchief with a mountain M on it. 

"Bingo. Hariyama, take him away."

"GIVE IT BACK!!!!!"

He continued to struggle as he was carried off. Mistress Heart considered the hat for a moment. It really was a nice hat. She supposed she wouldn't throw it out into the ocean then, Instead she set it next to her chair as she sat.

"Ok everyone, let's find the rest!" 

BG, trainer of Aron, Team Magma, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Aron

Tackle--Knocks out target

Metal Claw--Knocks out target

It is now Day 5. Deadline is in 72 hours.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Archived