Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll follow Chuckles for now.

Vote Time

Dude's gotta be scum. 

I mean, what's the point of a partial explanation for this vote?

Dude, I got flak for not explaining my obvious hammer votes in previous games, and I'm pretty sure that you would have called me out if I didn't post anything but my vote on Time either. I will get reply to the cases on me tomorrow. Goodnight.

so all of you are going to just go ahead and vote me without giving a reason other than you'll go along with Chuckles for now?? I'm sorry, but that sounds a) lazy, b) mafia think they can pile on me and get me lynched because chuckles says to trust him?? (and may I point out that he's been after me ever since I started posting??)  i am most definitely town and even if I don't 100 percent believe that Chuckles is town, I'm getting a very high mafia feel from Cloud and I have for a while.... him trying to get RTE lynched at the beginning of Day 1 and then picking up on Day 2 was ridiculous especially because he was pushing so hard for his lynch and using some of the same phrases again in different posts when speaking of him...

vote Cloud

This wasnt an obvious hammer vote

And you being worried about getting called out is telling. Who cares if you get called out for something. If you are town youll be fine or learn from it

It's clear that Chuckles viewed Time so yeah I find it pretty obvious to vote for her right now. And no, I'm not worried about being called out, and I'm already in the spotlight so that would be silly don't you think. I just replied to Krak to explain that he would have found me suspicious either way and it wouldn't have mattered if I explained my vote or not, because he has been after me since the last two Days or something.

so all of you are going to just go ahead and vote me without giving a reason other than you'll go along with Chuckles for now?? I'm sorry, but that sounds a) lazy, b) mafia think they can pile on me and get me lynched because chuckles says to trust him?? (and may I point out that he's been after me ever since I started posting??)  i am most definitely town and even if I don't 100 percent believe that Chuckles is town, I'm getting a very high mafia feel from Cloud and I have for a while.... him trying to get RTE lynched at the beginning of Day 1 and then picking up on Day 2 was ridiculous especially because he was pushing so hard for his lynch and using some of the same phrases again in different posts when speaking of him...

vote Cloud

Why aren't you voting for Chuckles? If you think he is town then there is no reason why he is acting the way he is.

This wasnt an obvious hammer vote

And you being worried about getting called out is telling. Who cares if you get called out for something. If you are town youll be fine or learn from it

It's clear that Chuckles viewed Time so yeah I find it pretty obvious to vote for her right now. And no, I'm not worried about being called out, and I'm already in the spotlight so that would be silly don't you think. I just replied to Krak to explain that he would have found me suspicious either way and it wouldn't have mattered if I explained my vote or not, because he has been after me since the last two Days or something.

I wouldn't have said anything, just like I didn't say anything about myself or Peace.  It was the "for now" that aroused mine fingers, not the fact that you wrote anything at all.

And I've been after you because I've found your play scummy.  Show me you're not. 

I viewed her and got theif

@cloud: yeah, I was wondering who'd ask me that, my answer is no, I'm not going paint targets on the back of the people I've veiwed so mafia can pick them off one by one

I viewed her and got theif

@cloud: yeah, I was wondering who'd ask me that, my answer is no, I'm not going paint targets on the back of the people I've veiwed so mafia can pick them off one by one

I wouldn't be surprised to see you dead after the upcoming Night, so I think it's smart if you just tell everyone who's town so we don't lynch them.

Everyone stared at WoT13. One voice of confidence was enough to make them feel better, especially after Tina had been taken away. They were catching the thieves!!! 

WoT13 stood looking around at everyone, a tad speechless. She was used to just hanging in the background, and had barely been noticed so far in this competition, but now all eyes were on her. It was kind of... Nice in a way. She could see why Tina enjoyed it at gatherings. WoT13 wished the circumstances of this one were different though. 

"Can't... Can't I say something for myself?"

"You've had enough time already." Piano brushed past her to stand in front Mistress Heart. "HER"

"But--"

Milotic jumped out of the ocean water, grabbed WoT13's pokeball and in a flash was underground. He popped out behind Mistress Heart and put WoT13's pokeball in her waiting hand. "Swellow be ready."

"No!" WoT13 rushed forward, stopped by Piano, struggling to get past him, looking panicked and genuinely concerned for her pokemon. 

As soon as the Numel appeared, Swellow knocked it out. WoT13 gasped, and started to tear up. Running didn't even cross her mind. 

"Gardevoir?"

After a long moment, Mistress Heart smiled to WoT13. "One of the thieves." 

WoT13 threw her red handkerchief on the ground, revealing the mountainous M, and went to kneel next to Numel "I'm sorry." She whispered to him "I got us into this." 

"Hariyama, take her away. Numel, return"

"Can I have him back?"

"That's up for the police to decide."

Tears welling up in her eyes WoT13 went with Hariyama.

Mistress Heart stared after her, musing. "There may be hope for that one..."

She turned back to the remaining trainers. "Anyhow, it's time for another break. Chimecho!"

Rain started to fall, and pokemon were freed to roam. 

WoT13, Trainer of Numel, Team Magma, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Numel

Ember: Knocks out target

Focus Energy: Makes target's attack more likely to succeed. 

It is now Night 4. You have until the deadline to get night actions in, if you have any. 

Archived