DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is what you've said since those replacings

I am suspicious of chuckles. He is usually being scummy and spammy...and flips Town. The more lurky than usual thing seems suspicious to me.

I already mentioned I have RL stuff, being busy isn't fun

No comment

A quick note

I don't like what CS g

Posted but I don't agree that we have to lynch him just cu maddy was scummy, it doesn't help town, its giving mafia an opportunity to direct town's lynch

Oh you said something similar here

Well atleast you are consistent

so life's been fairly interesting and mafia hasnt, all i can do is this

tumblr_mhuxcmNnp51rw5yn2o8_250.gif

QFT!!

Nothing interesting

wow CS went all poetic in the end there

Useless

see, i agree that dice needs to post more but when your case is based on someone who isnt here anymore, i dont think it becomes valid anymore (even if you have a point)

Right down to the nitty gritty. How can you say you just forgive everyone's play if they get replaced. If someone claimed mafia, but then got replaced should we ignore that?

No, of course not.

Just cos someone gets replaced doesnt mean they aren't mafia

When you replace you agree to sub in with all the stuff the person before you has posted still in the game. With a change of players there is usually a change of styles and such but that doesn't mean you ignore good evidence

If we did it your way a mafia member getting too much heat could ask to be replaced and all that heat would be gone until the new player does something scummy. That's silly

You cut a new person some slack but never forgive and never forget

Plus what you are also saying is if cyan was still here you'd lynch her. It's the same role and alignment

oh we all wanted to lynch maddy, who everyone was suspicious off  and found scummy and then CS replaced her and you all went through with the lynch and wait for it.........CS was town, so forgive me when i say that lynching someone solely based on how the last person played is BS, i mean scummy play doesnt always mean mafia, most of the times its townies (and you know it)

and the fact that its still night and your setting up tomorrows lynch isnt helpful either 

oh we all wanted to lynch maddy, who everyone was suspicious off  and found scummy and then CS replaced her and you all went through with the lynch and wait for it.........CS was town, so forgive me when i say that lynching someone solely based on how the last person played is BS, i mean scummy play doesnt always mean mafia, most of the times its townies (and you know it)

and the fact that its still night and your setting up tomorrows lynch isnt helpful either

If Dice was more active I would of had included his posts in my case and compared and contrasted them

And in Csarmis case I even did a short case in Cs based on soley his posts and how they didn't add up

Last I'm doing this all now cos I'm feeling very mortal tonight and I don't think cloud has done enough to keep me around. (I don't think I'm a likely lynch tomorrow )

Plus one of the mafia teams can NK me and that'll make cloud look pretty bad, thus diverting attention from themselves and their team

So just sit tight, let me get as much of my thoughts and cases out there tonight and hopefully ill be around for your vote tomorrow mmkay

Mini cloud case

(Just the last days discrepancies)

Ok I have caught up again.

Vote: Cloud.  This whole business of voting RTE on day 2 and not explaining himself is not sitting well with me.  Well, to be honest, it didn't sit well with me from BG and Hally either.  But, while Hally never explained herself, and BG did, Cloud tried to shake it off, but he kept coming back to it. He referred back to Day 1 for his reasons for voting and never came back.  I don't like the line about how he said that voting for anyone other than RTE would be weird.

Cloud and hally, you two still havent given any reason on your votes

Have you skimmed through the whole of Day 1 or something?! Sheesh.. I will give some extra thoughts once I had some breakfast. I see that RTE has now started distancing from his teammate though.

because that will be stating the obvious. look at my play from Day 1. me voting for any other player than RTE would seem weird.

But this....this is just plain odd.  It makes it look like Chuckles is the one who made him tunnel on RTE.  Which is a very implausible argument.  Especially since he voted RTE before Chuckles asked for an explanation.  He also changed his tune - first he said it was his play on day 1 that would make voting anyone other than RTE seem weird, but when RTE poked at this, Cloud says it's because Chuckles was questioning his vote on RTE that it would be weird for him to vote elsewhere.  Just because he cased RTE on day 1 doesn't mean he's exempt from explaining himself as to why he was voting RTE on day 2. 

So you're saying you're voting for me because voting for anyone else would reflect poorly on yourself after how hard you tunneled me on day 1? That's what I take from your last three posts.

Lol can you go and die already? And no, I said that it would seem weird if I voted for someone else because Chuckles was questioning my current vote on you. I have cased both you and Darthe during Day 1 and so my current vote without any added reason shouldn't seem off to people.

I never said that Chuckles is the reason why I kept my vote on RTE. I only refered to Chuckles in my post because he was questioning the lack of explanation on my vote on RTE. And speaking about why a couple of players are suspicous about me right now, my comments that implied that I was more worried about how my votes look than voting for who I think is actually mafia were in response to Chuckles who was FoSing my vote on RTE, and I was trying to explain how my vote didn't look scummy at all if you look at my play from Day 1 so his FoS didn't have any good reasoning behind it. I was only defending myself. Having said that, I'm very surprised that RTE flipped mafia, but I will just continue with my scumhunting.

Maddy who was next on my list has just been replaced by Csarmi, and I want to give him some time to catch up and give his thoughts on the game etc. I have also been very warry of Cyan and her connection with Berf after rereading, but she has also just been replaced...

For the record, I'm fairly certain that the knock out target Pokemon role is an nk.

Yeah I think the same thing. Des also had a knock out, so he was probably the Vig.

So Vote Dap. I liked Despo's case on him.

Can't he arsed editing right now cos its a mess of a post

Red, at the start of the day Maddy was next on Clouds list

Nice and simple

Cloud, you think RTE flipped mafia?

I just noticed that I wrote mafia instead of town which I of course meant to say instead. I guess it shows how convinced I was that he was mafia haha.

Btw I just noticed something interesting: Berf's pokemon doesn't have a knock out attack like Darthe's (and Despo's) pokemon did. I wonder what that can mean.

Now at this point Csarmi has posted a few things and has been voted. Cloud does not mention it and shows no sign of changing that mafia read to a town one

I believe Csarmi is telling the truth. He honestly sounds like he knows nothing about pokemon, the claim seems to check out. Plus his confusion as to whether he is town or not based upon being Leauge Trainer all point to truth. Heck of a fake out if he's not.

Yeah I'm currently also leaning town on Csarmi.

And Booom!

BG says something and cloud jumps along with that reasoning

Sudden change of heart

Still it's only leaning town

Not "I think he is town"

VOTE CSARMI

Can't believe some change their opinion because Csarmi is faking not reading his PM correctly.   This has been done many times before. 

Actually I don't believe it.   Cloud and BG seem very scummy right now.

*shrugs* It seems genuine to me.

Ok I'm officially out of it.

Lol. This might be a little too complicated for a first game.

Seems genuine to cloud. Still no sure read and a rather abrupt change of heart

Competing trains are a must at this point, or else we will get nowhere if we just speedlynch player after player. Imo Dap is way more scummy than Csarmi and he could use a lot of pressure right now.

Now he moved on. Starts pushing me. Notice how he says more scummy than Csarmi but not Maddy

At this point Csarmi probably had 15 posts?

Why so scared to mention Maddy? Cos you had already dug yourself a hole with what you thought of her?

Damn I can't wait to see how he flips.

This is the best part

Cloud is unsure of this flip

Anyway

Knew it.

Hahaha know cloud "knew it"

After a solid mafia read on Maddy

No comments on Csarmis play until someone else decided they thought he was town

And being unsure just before the scene

Cloud knew that Csarmi was town all along.

Mafia......

Oh but we aren't done yet

Cloud realises that that's a pretty weak post so quickly adds this

Dap is mafia. Razen and Panchi are also pinging. I'm still unsure about Peace, and I will have to go back and reread the interactions etc. Anyway, I think we should also pressure the newbies, because that would be a very very easy place for mafia to hide and go by unnoticed.

Thus the transformation of cloud is complete

dude, remember darthe when he posted ill do this cuz ill die tonight and then he got NK'd, its just spreading wifom

Yup I remember

The point of all of this is if I get killed ill flip town so you'll know I meant these cases and wasnt mafia trying to lead you astray

If I don't die it makes me look a tad scummier and harder to convince you all that I am town and genuine but I think it's worth the risk rather than just dying and leaving nothing

I know the cost of this and I'm ok with it

Cloud

He arrives and votes RTE

No reason or any other info was given

A few pages later he appears to comment on my post count

A few pages later he is back

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

I think he was referencing to Kronos' Assassin's Creed game in Thak, where he was mafia but in his opinion still played a good townie game.

I'm still comfortable with my vote on RTE.

Still no real reason for the vote but nudging the train along

The more RTE posts his emo "I'm going to die anyway" posts the more I think he is mafia.

Kinda a reason?

Most reason so far

Then cloud goes and gets a picture of RTEs claimed Pokemon

Comments that its pink and fluffy alright

Then he feels the need to add this a minute later

I still think that he is mafia though.

Can't just let that train stall can you

Now the fun part

As we all know cloud first post was page 5 #95

All the bolded numbers are the post number his reasonings for voting RTE can be found

To summarize why I think that RTE is mafia:

It looked like he was burrying his game related posts with too much spam;

he claimed Vanilla way too early; pg 8 #142

he soft claimed his Pokemon with his first in game post;

he mentioned that he wants to help give town info, but now he is defending himself saying that he wouldn't play like this if he was mafia ("if he had a PR or is mafia he is insane").goes emo at #203 onward

Not actually sure of the defending part but it is defiantly long after cloud vote

so basically most of the key points to why he thinks RTE is mafia happen after his vote and subsequent post saying he was comfortable with his vote

Read the rest of that post on your own time if you want

Incidentally it's also the first post Cloud starts to say anything vaguely referencing that he thinks I'm scummy

Then cloud calls RTE out for "threatening" cos of his

"I'm excited to see how this unfolds post

He also tries to go after RTE for not having a Pokemon in his PM?

Then he says he dislikes those who say RTE wouldn't do this as mafia (I agree with that. It's a silly thing to say)

Next we get the interaction with RTE about role fishing and Darthes D1 vote on ithi (pre claim)

Cloud does well in this, comes out on top. I even used some of it in my case against RTE

Then he just nips at RTE, nudges the train, and prompts a few people and is helpful. All rather town and pleasant

This stands out though

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

i find this post disturbing, like you dont want to buss your teammate yet and the last part is totally wrong, lets say we lynched RTE D1, does that mean we have nothing to go on with D2?! NO, we see his train, we see how people reacted to the train, the patterns and as you mentioned its still early in the game, someone's bound to slip, and since competing trains are very much preferred

Vote time

I could also go for Chuckles for linking Time and RTE so strongly together without a coroner report from RTE. I mean why vote for Time while he thinks that RTE is mafia?

I wonder if he continues with the chuckles thing at all?

We shall see

Darthes claim if the instant viewing...

I point out the inconsistencies

Others follow suit

Darthe isn't looking good

Then

I'm fine with either Darthe or RTE, but I prefer RTE. I got to go now but I will be back with my thoughts later.

Still tries to push RTE over Darthe even after I explained how lynching Darthe cleared up all the WIFOM if the viewing was real or fake regardless

It's only after this Darthe admits its fake

I'd like to take a moment to point out Clouds precious Despo had a mafia read on cloud at this point and I'm pretty sure for the remained of his game. I was only near the end and to a lesser extent

So cloud how about they just lynch both of us?

Lol

Moving on

Cloud comes back after a while with a nice meaty post

So because I have been away for a day I will just comment on the things I have promised to do:

my post explaining Darthes failings

First off I really liked this case from Dap when Darthe claimed to have used an instant investigative ability (with a 90% succes rate) on Ithi and said that he viewed her as scum; I personally wouldn't even be surprised if Darthe is scum because he does tend to use crazy gambits in the last few games he was mafia in.

see if he likes this so much then why doesn't he vote Darthe? I know he says he thinks both are scummy but I explained how lynching Darthe clears more than just ithi.

It looks like he is avoiding Darthe

ithis 2c. Click the arrow if you care

I also think that Darthe's claim (which he now admitted was fake but for different reasons) was meant to keep the attention away from RTE. I have already explained in my previous posts why I think that RTE is mafia and I still stand by my vote on him. It looks like RTE was trying out a different more agressive strategy as mafia and it backfired on him; the votes kept coming in for him from the start of the game and Darthe had to step in to save him. Darthe also never explained what seemed off about Ithi's play and what warrented his "viewing" on her.

so why not vote Darthe? It gave the most info

By pushing RTE his flip would of reflected well on Darthe since RTE flipped town

But turin, lynching RTE proves nothing is darthe is tellibg the truth

it only sheds light on a lyinng darthe

Darthe sheds light on RTE as mafia or itji as town. Hes a good info lynch

At this point people were debating who would be the best lynch option and Dap mentioned that Darthe's death would shed the most light on both RTE and Ithi, and that his death will provide the most info.

cloud even comments on it! But fails to give a direct opinion of why this isn't the way to go

A Maddy post

Maddy seems a little lost to me, and I find that understandable since this is her first game and all, but later on she does make a few noticeable posts that I found to be pinging.

I can't really make sense of the post above, I know that she thought that Darthe viewed Ithi's Pokemon, but her explanation and then vote on Chuckles doesn't make much sense if you look at the context.

even back here cloud thinks Maddy is suspicious yet he drops this all after a few posts from csarmi

Another Maddy quote

Fence sitting is actually never helpful for town because it doesn't allow the other players to get a good read on you because you aren't commiting to anything, and can therefore still change your opinion if things become unfavorable for you. It is generally seen as scummy play no matter when someone does it.

more boring Maddy stuff

People claim to be town all the time because claiming the contrary is suicide, and it doesn't tell anything about their allignment unless there is a Lie Detector in the game who can check if their statements are true or false.

A fun despo post. He calls Cloud out in it but votes Maddy. Later learning she is new switches to cloud

I really like your play so far, but I have to disagree with you on RTE being a poor lynch. I really think that he is mafia based on his gameplay and meta, and my gut is screaming at me to lynch him and because of that I have been pushing so hard for his lynch.

notice the change in language. He suddenly gets all emotive

Plus if you are that sure RTE is mafia it was basically the same with Darthe (they were pretty connected) so why was RTE a better info lynch?

I also think that there will be a lot of good info from his death because a lot of players have given their opinion regarding him possibly being scum or not, and not to mention the whole thing with Darthe.

But exactly the same with Darthe

Except more info

There was no reason for cloud to not vote Darthe at this point but he still kept as far as he could while still calling him scummy

onwards in clouds case

Darthes weird reveal that it was faked and all the info he got

Here Darthe reveals that his reveal was fake and that he did it to make better use of Day 1 and allow more trains to happen. He says that he fake claimed the viewing on Ithi because she was suspect of him, but later says that she was suspect to him. Either way I believe that he has yet to explain what he found suspect to be suspect, and why he targeted her for his fake viewing so to speak. I agree with Despo (?) who mentioned that his list of townies is unrealistic (and not to mention that he put TG on there too, lol). I still think that he is more likely mafia, and his second reveal hasn't changed much about that.

im getting bored. I want to move on. Just more evidence that cloud had no reason to pick RTE over Darthe

This is what I think happened.

RTE got made Mafia Godfather and made the usual 1st time GF mistake of think woo hoo! I'm untouchable and then started with all the confusion sowing and wifoming he could possibly do - plus destroying any actual game content. He did this without he team knowing about it - cos they american. And then they wake up and go, what the! Omg dood you like totally got Ithi's Eye of Sauron locked on you and she's like totally terrierising you! And then Darthe rolls up in the QT and twirls his moustache and says that it's ok because he's got a cunning plan. He will fake claim an instant view on me - but include a plausible denial clause - and whoomp! Attention totally distracted from RTE.

Apart from RTE was clumsy and signposted the plot.

So. Well done. Nice plan.

I'd still rather Lynch RTE though - you don't get a major plot brought in to save the behind of a goon.

I don’t know about the GF part, but I can agree with the rest of your post :laugh:

well finally someone else comes up with a reason and saves cloud a tad. I still think Darthe had more info (given the knowledge we had at the time) and cloud was doing everything he could to avoid voting Darthe

Maddys post. Cloud then goes after Maddy again

Care to explain why you think that Dap, Time, Despo and BG are town? And why you think that Turin is mafia and if so why aren’t you voting for him then? You also don’t seem to be sure of Darthe, who is currently in the spotlight, and you now seem to think that RTE is town because he seems a too convenient target. I believe you have voted, and unvoted for RTE a couple of times already and you can’t seem to make up your mind about him. First timer or not, your play has been very scummy imo.

so scummy that a few posts from a replacement and you can forgive it all

I also found it weird that she knew about meta and I don’t think anyone has explained it to her on thread. I think Darthe and RTE are trying to teach her a couple of things on their QT.

A lot has happened and there's been a lot of interesting discussions. Apart from the despo post I need to reread and a couple of the bigger cases I'm generally up to speed. Despite being in Belgium this coming week I'm not using it as any excuse. I'll work on a recap of thoughts as soon as I can.

Quick thoughts:

-Such is new and that makes me consider her play thus far in a different light. Based on DM unwritten rules (noob pass) I'll only start giving her a hard time tomorrow but her posting has been interesting.

-Turin is on his meta but much less aggressive than the LotR game. Take from that what you will.

-Town read on Despo but never played with him as scum.

-Null read on Chuckles thus far

-Dap is playing his usual game as far as I can tell. But he does that regardless of alignment. Nothing since the initial exchanges with Ithi have come across as scummy but those are worth bearing in mind.

-Of all the posting and reactions on the game Ithi's are the most interesting by far IMO. Hardest defending I've seen in a while.

-Darthe retracting his statement and naming people town makes his play look even more erratic than mine. Looks like a load of wifom but I like to think there's a method to the madness.

-Want to hear more from time, Cloud, Tina, Darthe

If I didn't include someone they haven't been very impressionable or active lately or I just forgot. Some big names have been relatively inactive thus far and I'd like to see them get into the game. Anyone find it odd how Luci popped in, made no indication she had caught up to the game or read it and voted me, even though I've never posted in the same thread as her? I smell a QT.

Getting off the bus! To the tube!

I bolded RTE's statement regarding Darthe who I think is also scum. He mentions that he finds his play to be very erratic, but he thinks there is a reasoning behind it.

The vote for RTE is good for information too. Far better than the vote on Darthe. RTE has more votes - he also has more people who have actually come out and defended him - with reasons from 'I think he is acting scummy but he's not scum' 'anti-town doesn't mean he is not Town' 'I don't think a mafia would be that obvious' and all the rest.

There are a LOT of opinions about RTE in this game and that will give us a lot to work with if he flips Mafia. And I think he will.

All the plots, defendings, fake claims have all served to do one thing. Take the attention away from RTE.

Who has now decided to be all quiet and not be all spamtastic anymore - even though it was the funnest thing ever.

He got told to shut up - so his team could fix it.

We should Lynch him.

I agree.

but couldn't think of what it was you agreed with until someone else posted it

So I have caught up to here. I still like my vote on RTE. I know I have mostly talked about Darthe and RTE so far, and I will make sure to post my thoughts regarding the other players tomorrow.

Thank god it's over

Anyway as you can see he had no voiced reason to not vote Darthe but he was still determined not to.

It took someone else to post a reason before he could explain himself

He also seems pretty suspicious of Maddy

Not much interaction or mention of chuckles though... Apparently that wasnt worth the trouble when there were easier fish to fry

Time dwindles, Darthe gets lynched. Cloud avoided moving his vote all day from its original placement during his first post

Then we get this

Ithi sums it up well

Boom! Knew it. RTE is next.

If you knew it ... Why didn't you vote him?

Lol

ok so I have finally read those last 10 pages and caught up again. I apologize for my absense but I had so much RL stuff going on during the weekend that I haven't been able to keep up with this game. Well, I'm finally caught up again and I will make sure to be more active.

What's the deal with Darthe just blatantly giving himself up all the time for no good reason as mafia recently?

yeah I have been asking myself the same thing....

were you not able to convince him on the QT that he should stay?

Ithis post from above

I wasn't up to date with the game yet but I still had my vote on RTE since the start of the game. even though I didn't vote for Darthe I did case him and RTE and explained why I believe that they are both mafia. Darthe claiming to have an mafia pokemon sealed the deal.

you got up to date just a few pages ago. Coulda changed it then. Plus you were sure he was mafia already so why did you need to get up to date again to vote? Just vote and then read?

Lst Darthe claiming that Pokemon happened ages ago. Couldn't moved your vote then if it was so sealed

Shoulda bussed him when you could Cloud

Welp, that last post from Maddy seals it for me. RTE and Maddy for my votes going forward. RTE is likely with Darthe, but my guess is Maddy is on a different team.

I think they are on the same team (team aqua).

what and odd thing to say

ok and now its time for me to go to bed. goodnight.

Cloud setting up RTE's lynch tomorrow still seems sketchy to me. Ithi's recent flip flop on his alignment makes me believe even more that he is town, and Cloud and others continuing to push the "Darthe distracting from RTE's lynch" angle pings to me.

Lol me setting up RTE's lynch for tomorrow is sketchy?? Dude, I'm almost certain that RTE is mafia and you should stop defending him so much because it is getting suspicious. Even if by a small chance he isn't mafia, his lynch will provide us the most info.

It's sketchy. It's even more sketchy that RTE has flipped

You aren't alone in being guilty in this but on top of everything else it makes you pretty scummy

I'm knackered

Rest tomorrow

Also this

Position in the VC on Darthe. He obviously didnt expect to live so someone would of bussed him early for cred

Darthe (12): Piano, berf, Chuckles, BG, Des, Tina, Krak, RTE, Ithi, WoT13, Cyan, Panchi

I know it wasn't me but whatever

Berf was other team

Chuckles or BG are left

Ill look into it later but just incase I don't get a chance

I couldn't help but notice that Cloud was conspicuously absent from pretty much any conversation regarding Madness leading up to her lynch until she was replaced by CSarmi.  Then Cloud suddenly starts buddying up to CS and acted like he knew CS would flip town.  Sounds like Cloud had a good reason to change sides.  Unfortunately for him it was kinda obvious.

Tina kissed her pokeball then threw it out into the rain. Baltoy appeared and immediately tried to hide under her skirts.

"Shhhhh" she said soothingly. "I know you hate this weather. Just go do you job and then hide under those leaves until you can go back into your ball, ok? If you do your job you'll get a berry!"

Baltoy sighed and nodded. She smiled and patted him on the head. "I'll be back soon." 

She straightened her red handkerchief and disappeared into the mists.

Baltoy looked around. This was miserable. Not only was he getting wet, but there were enemies all around. 

Would his target be near water? Baltoy slowly peeked at the shoreline. He shuddered at the sight of water. He slowly crept closer, looking around for his target or any other pokemon. It was so hard to see through that water! Anything could be in there!

He turned away slowly and looked along the shoreline. Then he heard a strange sort of splash coming from the water. 

A dark blur jumped out at him.

Tina got back from the meeting, and Baltoy wasn't under the leaves where he usually was.  Had he found his target this time? Had he gotten lost? Or had he...? 

Tina slowly shook her head, then gathered her skirts and set out to look for him. He wouldn't have ever gone near the water. She searched along the treeline until the bells rang out again. She looked back to the others, and saw him laying not too far from shore. Why had he gone there?

Wait. He was knocked out. And the flowing psychic pokemon was already standing above him. 

Tina slowly backed into the trees. None of the other trainers were looking. Where was that huge oaf of Mistress Heart's?

Tina backed into something large and somewhat plushy.

Oh.

All of the trainers turned as Hariyama walked up with a struggling Tina in his hands "I demand you release me this instant!!! Don't you know who I am?!?!?"

"No, but we will soon!" Mistress Heart smiled at her. Tina stared daggers back. 

"Gardevoir? Oh. The pokemon belonged to a thief? Imagine that." Mistress Heart smiled at Tina and pulled the handkerchief off of her head. "Do you mind?"

"Does it matter?"

"Someone's feeling feisty" Mistress Heart unfolded the red cloth to reveal a dark M that resembled a mountain. "I can't imagine why. Hariyama, take her away." 

Mistress Heart sat down smiling, her spirits restored. "Ok everyone, let's find the rest!"

Tina, Trainer of Baltoy, Team Magma, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Baltoy

Rapid Spin: Knocks out target 

Rock Tomb: Makes target's attack less likely to succeed

It is now Day 4. Deadline is in 72 hours. 

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

Vote: Cloud.  Things aren't adding up.  If you were so sure that Maddy was scum...why did you not follow through on Csarmi? 

Ok I have caught up again.

Vote: Cloud.  This whole business of voting RTE on day 2 and not explaining himself is not sitting well with me.  Well, to be honest, it didn't sit well with me from BG and Hally either.  But, while Hally never explained herself, and BG did, Cloud tried to shake it off, but he kept coming back to it. He referred back to Day 1 for his reasons for voting and never came back.  I don't like the line about how he said that voting for anyone other than RTE would be weird.

Cloud and hally, you two still havent given any reason on your votes

Have you skimmed through the whole of Day 1 or something?! Sheesh.. I will give some extra thoughts once I had some breakfast. I see that RTE has now started distancing from his teammate though.

because that will be stating the obvious. look at my play from Day 1. me voting for any other player than RTE would seem weird.

But this....this is just plain odd.  It makes it look like Chuckles is the one who made him tunnel on RTE.  Which is a very implausible argument.  Especially since he voted RTE before Chuckles asked for an explanation.  He also changed his tune - first he said it was his play on day 1 that would make voting anyone other than RTE seem weird, but when RTE poked at this, Cloud says it's because Chuckles was questioning his vote on RTE that it would be weird for him to vote elsewhere.  Just because he cased RTE on day 1 doesn't mean he's exempt from explaining himself as to why he was voting RTE on day 2. 

So you're saying you're voting for me because voting for anyone else would reflect poorly on yourself after how hard you tunneled me on day 1? That's what I take from your last three posts.

Lol can you go and die already? And no, I said that it would seem weird if I voted for someone else because Chuckles was questioning my current vote on you. I have cased both you and Darthe during Day 1 and so my current vote without any added reason shouldn't seem off to people.

I never said that Chuckles is the reason why I kept my vote on RTE. I only refered to Chuckles in my post because he was questioning the lack of explanation on my vote on RTE. And speaking about why a couple of players are suspicous about me right now, my comments that implied that I was more worried about how my votes look than voting for who I think is actually mafia were in response to Chuckles who was FoSing my vote on RTE, and I was trying to explain how my vote didn't look scummy at all if you look at my play from Day 1 so his FoS didn't have any good reasoning behind it. I was only defending myself. Having said that, I'm very surprised that RTE flipped mafia, but I will just continue with my scumhunting. Maddy who was next on my list has just been replaced by Csarmi, and I want to give him some time to catch up and give his thoughts on the game etc. I have also been very warry of Cyan and her connection with Berf after rereading, but she has also just been replaced...

You said it here: Maddy was next on your list after RTE.  Yet, once Csarmi comes in...

I believe Csarmi is telling the truth. He honestly sounds like he knows nothing about pokemon, the claim seems to check out. Plus his confusion as to whether he is town or not based upon being Leauge Trainer all point to truth. Heck of a fake out if he's not.

Yeah I'm currently also leaning town on Csarmi.

How does one claim of a Pokemon change your opinion from the first on your scum list to leaning town?  He didn't even provide a moveset or anything.  Didn't even claim he had no moves.  Or is it because you threw everything that Maddy had done out the window?  Of course, she's now vindicated, but your flip-flop is noted.  And then, not only does Cloud flip-flop on Csarmi's alignment, he goes out and actively tries to halt the Csarmi train, by painting it as a speed lynch.

Competing trains are a must at this point, or else we will get nowhere if we just speedlynch player after player. Imo Dap is way more scummy than Csarmi and he could use a lot of pressure right now.

Last time I checked, a speed lynch was when someone got run up without even getting a chance to speak.  Csarmi barely got hammered before the deadline.  That's not a speed lynch at all.

Then, when Csarmi's hammered, Cloud's response, then the response to his flip:

Damn I can't wait to see how he flips.

Knew it.

If he knew it, why was he so curious to see Csarmi's flip.  Doesn't add up.

Archived