DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Care to share what those Pokemons may be?

-Meowth

-Ekans

(These two I knew from memory)

Last is -Koffing. Almost forgot that one. Although those are the classic ones. Could be a lot more now (seems to be according to Wiki info)

this page is for you ithi

Why is it these Pokemon games all start out with spamfests? I remember the 1st one in which Nolder laid waste with pages upon pages of Poke-Art and Poke-memes. At least that was relavent to the theme. I'm all for a withstandable amount of spam, especially when its theme related, but when the thread stops being a mafia game and just a sounding board for boredom, that's where it becomes distracting.

Many people complain about inactivity in games, I'd like to say the last 12 pages encourage inactivity. It sets a tone for the game that lets people know they can't keep up, and even if they tried, it wouldn't be worth it because of the drivel. Buck it up and play mafia.

I don't think RTE is spamming to hide something, I think he's spamming because he thinks it will prove a point about him being town. It was sprinkled all throughout the spam if you are looking for it. The pink fluffy pokemon, the vanilla town claim, somewhere he said something to the effect of he'd be insane to do what he was doing if he were mafia. I wish I knew what page it was on, because I think that post is key, I'll go find it later.

Vote RTE

Well ... I think it means that Team Rocket have a wider choice of Pokemons that just the cat thing and whatever RTE said.

true but there are a few that are iconic like meowth (the cat thing lol) and a few others 

Ok, let's play day 1 7 posts of game content scum hunting.

Dap: On his meta.

Ithi: On her meta.

These two might be distancing from each other.

Berf: Self-Vote. Safest joke vote ever.

RTE: Enjoying himself, if he has a PR or is mafia he's insane.

Cloud: Comes in, votes RTE.

Rest: Bope

Found it.

I called Nolder out for doing that in the first Game. He was Mafia using it as a distraction tool.

It was bloody awful.

Exactly. Amusing for a little bit, then annoying, then outright distracting. And he was mafia.

Looking at today, I think the same thing applies.

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

Let's start getting info then.

BG who do you think is town?

Lol at bad question. At this point in time, with 12 pages of really just you, Dap, with Ithi sprinkled in for good measure there isn't anyone I think is town. There is not enough info or posting or good scumhunting really. There is enough from some players though to allow me believe their actions are working against town's best interest. Your above question is a trap. It would be a valid question later in the game, but not now.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

I think he was referencing to Kronos' Assassin's Creed game in Thak, where he was mafia but in his opinion still played a good townie game.

I'm still comfortable with my vote on RTE.

Well with a day 1 lynch impending I need to get as much info for town to use after my death as I can. Hopefully you'll have an answer soon.

Other than my vote on Ithi for a bit of pressure I don't have enough to go on yet. Reasoning being is that the three most active people Dap Ithi and BG are experienced and aren't quite playing their cards yet. Dap Ithi interaction is interesting though. I don't know Razen's meta, null read on cloud and chuckles. Berf is a bit pingy as he's already felt the need to defend his self vote despite very little pressure. Berf is pingiest to me but I don't trust Ithi generally.

To Turin, the Assassin's Creed game.

Archived