A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

RTE (5): Cloud, Turin, madness, Luci, Razen

Darthe (12): Piano, berf, Chuckles, BG, Des, Tina, Krak, RTE, Ithi, Wheel, Cyan, Panchi

Turin (1): Darthe

Tina:  Hallia

Not voting: Mawth, Kronos, Dav, Ley, Hisoka

We're at L-1 by my count.

Am i the only one that finds the fact that there are people with less than 5 posts in the game distrubing?

(ley and luci have a post each)

Ah sorry about that. I was away this weekend at a wedding and every time I checked in to see what was going on there were pages and pages to go through. So I'm fairly behind.

Official Vote Count

Kronos (0) : Hallia

berf (0) : berf, Ithi, Piano

Ithi (0) : RTE, Darthe, BG, Tina, RTE

RTE (5): Piano, Cloud, Panchi, Razen, BG, Ithi, berf, Hallia, Turin, madness, Luci, Razen

Piano (0): Des, Krak

WoT13 (0): Chuckles

Chuckles (0): RTE, Razen, RTE

Mawth (0): Ley

Darthe (12): Piano, berf, Chuckles, BG, Des, Tina, Krak, RTE, Ithi, WoT13, Cyan, Panchi

Madness (0): Des

Cloud (0): Des

Tina (1): Hallia

Official Vote Count
Kronos (0) : Hallia
berf (0) : berf, Ithi, Piano
Ithi (0) : RTE, Darthe, BG, Tina, RTE
RTE (4): Piano, Cloud, Panchi, Razen, BG, Ithi, berf, Hallia, Turin, madness, Luci, Razen
Piano (0): Des, Krak
WoT13 (0): Chuckles
Chuckles (0): RTE, Razen, RTE
Mawth (0): Ley
Darthe (13): Piano, berf, Chuckles, BG, Des, Tina, Krak, RTE, Ithi, WoT13, Cyan, Panchi, Turin
Madness (0): Des
Cloud (0): Des
Tina (1): Hallia

THAT'S A LYNCH!!!

Scene coming up

The beginning of the game had a lot of talk. Some about life outside, or whatever the speaker thought about. Some had to do with what was known about these two groups known as "Team Magma" and "Team Aqua." Some didn't seem to pay attention, and instead looked out at the ocean or sunbathed. Others tried to shift through all of the talk, drawing meaning out of it, finding out who might be in one of these two mysterious organizations. 
The chatter seemed to go in circles for hours focusing in one one player than another, when finally it settled in on Darthe.

Darthe stood, a somewhat crazy look in his eye as he smirked at the other trainers. 

"Do you have anything to say for yourself now?!!?"

"You lied!" 

Darthe simply shrugged, infuriating the others more. They caused the others to look, eventually all eyes on him.

Turin looked at Mistress Heart. "This is the one we want!"

Mistress Heart stood. Darthe looked cooly at her, and then held his hands out to the side, as if asking what she was going to do. 

She raised an eyebrow at him tossing a pokemon. "Milotic, fetch that pokeball."

The pokemon barely had materialized before she was digging underground.

Darthe looked slightly wary, watching the ground around him, a hand resting on the ball attached to his belt. As he turned, Milotic burst out of the ground, knocking his hand aside, took the pokeball in her mouth, then was back underground. Darthe stood and dusted himself off. He smirked up at Mistress Heart. 

She held out a hand and Milotic placed the pokeball in her hand. She took a different pokeball from her belt. "Gardevoir, stand ready. Swellow?"

Swellow flew out of the trees and landed next to her. "Good. Go poke ball!"

Darthe's pokemon jumped as it materialized, going to Bite Swellow. Swellow flpped his wings and Gusted Poochyena aside. The pokemon hit his head on a rock and was knocked out immediately. 

"Gardevoir?" 

The elegant pokemon seemed to almost float over to Poochyena. She stood next to him for a long moment. All held their breath.

She turned at looked at Mistress Heart, speaking telepathically. 

Mistress Heart stood.  "Hariyama, take Darthe to join the others. He's one of the thieves!"

The other trainers cheered as Hariyama grabbed Darthe.

"Wait, which team?"

Mistress Heart walked up to Darthe and pulled a blue handkerchief out of his pocket. "Aqua by the look of it."

Darthe looked up at Mistress Heart, that crazy light still in his eyes, and kept his eyes on hers as he was led away. 

Once he and Hariyama were past the treeline, Mistress Heart threw another pokeball. "I think it's time for a short refreshing break. Chimecho, bring us some rain!"

Chimecho materialized and danced around, ringing her bell, and raindrops started to fall. Just far and few at first, but they intensified, and soon many of the trainers were seeking shelter under umbrellas and trees. It was impossible to see far in any direction because of the clouds, fog, and dense rain. Even so, everyone let their pokemon out for a bit in the storm.

Darthe, Trainer of Poochyena, Team Aqua, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Poochyena moves
Bite--will knock out target
Sand attack--will make target's attack miss and go random

It is now Night 1. Deadline is in 48 hours. All moves must be submitted by then. The phase will end earlier if all moves are submitted

OPs will be updated soon. 

Am i the only one that finds the fact that there are people with less than 5 posts in the game distrubing?

(ley and luci have a post each)

Sorry had to work most of the weekend...Not much time to breathe 

excellent. Okay Despo satisfied that there are two teams now?

Pokedex information: Poochyena moves
Bite--will knock out target
Sand attack--will make target's attack miss and go random

Bite appears to be the equivalent of a mafia NK.

Sand attack is like untargetable and random redirect???

Darthe is always abviously mafia. We'll have to go for Rte and see why Time defended him and derailed his train.

I think despite protest RTE is mafia. His gaming and what he claimed has devided and confused people. Very scummy thing to do.

Lovely :)

Darthe is always abviously mafia. We'll have to go for Rte and see why Time defended him and derailed his train.

I think despite protest RTE is mafia. His gaming and what he claimed has devided and confused people. Very scummy thing to do.

How can you say someone is always mafia when you havent played with them before...?

didnt you say you had a town read on time?

Did you think I sound like a pro Ithii? First you lecture me on being a first timer and said I was confused and now you think I sound like a pro?

To everyone out there this is my first mafia game. I have never played the game but I think you need subtlety to play mafia. I watched a lot of detectives show though and read a lot of forensic thrille so that's where I got my idea from. In a game where all your claims andf counter claims can be read and interpreted freely by anyone I thought that to be abviously town will get me killed for certain by mafia. Am I right? I don't really know how mafia kill you and the mechanic of their killing. That's why I spread that cloud of doubt to take attention off me from getting killed so early in the game. It's like all the movie where the stupid one goes around claim to hunt mafia and gets killed straight away.

So bassicaly I'm town I couldn't be anything else. I don't have the subtlety to play both sides as I think for some reason Ithii has done. Despite claiming to be town? Still wary of her for some reason. I think you can blame it on instict maybe. Something seems off so I agree with Tina in this way.

As I said earlier at about page thirty at that point in the game some people have not checked in and everyone is throwing mud, me included to see what sticks.

Yes I was offended that anyone could think that I was bloody anything but town in my first game ever that's why I react like that. Also I had some issues at home mostly from being on the computer so I was offended that my contribution is being dismissed by BG as rambling. Those rambling are hard won time from family thank you!

Archived