DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[OP Tournament]: BG vs. Tsuki

Niniel

::Nikon watched from the top of a hill, his opponent in the next battle would be one of these two people from the shadow.::

And as for your question I assume that the following point means each player has five turns and the person with most HP at the end is the winner.

1. Each battle has 5 rounds. The time limit is 5 days. I hope the rounds goes quicker than that because we don´t want a tournament that never ends. I will give you a deadline in each battle thread. You can not attack after the deadline. The first one who sees the thread begins.

Tina: Will you be starting second round battles all at once or as the first rounds finish?

BG: When our fight comes up will you be using your angreal or will you be fighting without it? (My stats are F14, E16, A10, W9, S13 after adding in my lightie bonus if that matters for your decision.)

Well, I'm a lightie so I'd probably have to submit to my giving nature and go without it however you're a member of the shadow so using it to overpower me would be well within your factions nature.  Either way is your right since you own it, just want to be sure I know what stats we'll be using when we begin.

Archived