DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Amazing Race! SG Summer Event

dapianoplay3r

127_amazing_race_468.jpg

Welcome one and all.

This will be an on going game that continues until we have one team remaining.

Every 3 days, 2 or 3 challenges will be released (ranging from Internet games, GMTs, and scavenger hunts)

Your team has to complete these ASAP. The last team to do this will be eliminated.

Some tasks will be for just one member, some will be for all of you.

Each team will get a group PM to submit answers and QT to plan and decide who does each task.

If I can get a countdown site that works ill make it that based on when you complete a task, your next task will be released a number if hours after that point.

So what I need is teams of 3. I reccomend that you choose a team with people in staggard time zones so when the challenge is released someone can get right too it :)

Post on this thread to let me know you want to play. Grab who you want for your team or ill sort you into teams once sign ups are full

The game will start next week

Because I was unable to get everything to work to timers each challenge will gain you points.

4 for being first

3 for second

2 for third

1 for last

There will be six challenges a week

Once your team completes all ill tell you your score (from the whole week) and what place you have arrived in completing all challenges. If you are first to complete all challenges this week you will not be eliminated even if you have the lowest score

The lowest score (unless immune then the second lowest) will be illuminated

You cannot receive the next challenge until you have completed your current challenge

There will be 2 individual challenges a week (that you all do separate parts to)

3 group challenges that anyone can do but working together is far better

And 1 single player challenge. You will pick who will do it and cheer them on

Other important stuff. Each team has 2 "swaps". If in an individual challenge a teammate is unable to complete a challenge and wishes to gift it over to another teammate then you may use one of theses to do so

Players

Team Mish

1. Mish

2. Lily

3. Elle

Team Moon

1. Moon

2. Pank

3. Hally

Team SS

1. Tina

2. Leelou