DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hate summers

Panchi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could send some cold air your way.

It's winter here. We had an early cold snap and now I'm sitting in the front of the heater with a sweater.

I hate the heat. I used to live in Cairns which is up in the tropical north. The summers there are so unbearable. When you go outside the sun feels like hot chilli on your skin.

What I can't stand is the mugginess when the air is so humid it feels like you're swimming in hot soup.Yech.

Indian summers are bad. I hate loo(hot winds which blow during summer over northern plains). Along with the humidity it is unbearable. And I have to be too stubborn and avoid sitting in AC.

I wish I could steal some cold weather from there :P

Our misfortune to be live in hot places :dry:

Outside is a furnace. My mother said that the thermometer in car showed 48 once *shudder*

Mills, mind exchanging places? If you can survive at 120+ temperature

It is nearly June and yesterday we had warm sunshine, then rain, then sun again, then snow/sleet, a bit more sun then rain and also it is quite windy. I had a big wheelie bin blow across the road in front of me this morning and had to do an emergency stop!

What is this 'summer'?

"summer" is when its too hot to sleep and you lay on your bed staring at the ceiling wondering when the electricity would come back to the room could be cool and you could sleep.

That is summer

Archived