DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DM-face

MattheHat

So... my brother thinks he knows when I'm on DM by the face I make :grimace:

Say's my DM-face looks something like this:

IMG000117_zps2c77929c.jpg

Do you have a particular face you make and a story to go with it? Like a cooking-face or a cutting-face or a wateringthegarden-face?

XDD IT SO IIIS!!!! You do that!!

Yeah, remember all the times you and the other bro's tattled to mom and dad about me being on DM when you saw my silly grinface acriss the room?

When I draw, my face tries to imitate the expressios on my characters faces XD

^similarly, i've been known to scrunch up my face when i write smilies such as 'xD'

:P

I have 'surprise face' as the missus calls it. lol I still react the same as I did when i was a kid when I think I'm goin to "get in trouble". lol My eyes POP out and i make an O face really.........just.....well, not the o face. lol

My little bro keeps saying that he knows I was doing DM and I shouldn't hide that. He has no idea how much I am on DM. Though now his gaze first goes to FB tab and by the time he could see I have closed all windows.

If anyone enters the room while I am on DM(computer/laptop/mobile) I shut everything and make the sense "I-am-innocent-I-didn't-do-anything-why-would-you-suspect-me-it-wasn't-me-it-was-the-dog" fine, we don't have a dog

Poor Shadowies, you have not found the pool of infinite wisdom. We could have been friends if you were willing to embrace the Light. No one can walk in the Shadow that he can't see the Light.

Talking of faces, you know that I learned improving looks in the other tower? I can do that for you

Archived