DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Promotion Long Overdue

Taymist

So basically, I've put off doing this because Rhya hasn't completed her second weapons training class due to my LOA and then Nyn's sabbatical. Given activity issues here at the moment, I'm going to progress her to Guardian (trainee Ranger) as I've done tons of alternative RPs meantime that make her more than "qualified" for the rank up and I'll retro the weapons training at a later date when Nyn returns.

This will give us some more RP flexibility, particularly where inter Group RPs are concerned and also for training purposes as it gets to be a bit of a drag doing everything with NSWs. We have some decently developed NSWs admittedly but I much prefer writing my own character.

Anyway, yeay me. Promotion at last lol!

You're about to do something *threatens* :wink:

I was looking at your training thread and I reckon I shall do Dream training with you and Kronos. It'd be great to get you both through it and once it's completed you can both teach it to others. The more of us there are to spread the training classes, the easier the load is on us all and the more chance of keeping activity moving.

You both up for that?

• 3 weeks later...