DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interested to RP with some Tower Guards?

seiakera

I'm playing around with the idea of setting a minor RP with the Wolfkin, with a few Tower Guards and Wolfkin.

Nothing overly complicated and I know the the WK tends to keep to themselves mostly. One idea I had, a small party of Tower Guards are either dispatched to join a larger party or it could be a training thing... the Guard are ambushed and grossly outnumbered by bandits ... the WK comes in to help?

Or the other way around? I'm thinking the training idea might work, we could teach y'all something and y'all teach us something?

Any interest? *offers bribes*

Edited by seiakera

Actually, we have had moments where outsiders are allowed in. Small bands of close, and I mean -close- allies. 

Like the Band for instance, they know of us, they know us, they are like our next door neighbors :D

If your next door neighbors were a massive army.

Anyway, you should perhaps shoot off an e-mail to Tay or a PM at the very least (Her access to Dragonmount is...shotty at best still), and I am sure between the two of you something fun can be made :3

I don't have a second actually. Tai was taken out of that role when he was on a very long LOA followed by an even longer MIA. He's back now but I didn't reinstate him. Been running the WK myself, with Winter's help, basically.

I've replied to Seia, we'll work something out. The rank issue we can find a solution for, the biggest thing will be making the plot believable in terms of how the Wolfkin work and their strict avoidance of all things Tower related. And yes, that includes the Warders and Tower Guard since they live hand in glove with the Sisters.

Doesn't mean it's impossible though.

At this point in time, only my character Rhya and the NSWs...and Owen if he felt up to joining in.

With either Rhya or Owen there, it'd be possible for the others to be outside the Stedding if it wasn't hugely far away, perhaps on some kind of training exercise. They'd have some restrictions (such as not directly taking part in any fighting) but it would allow them to be in the RP and make them be creative in finding alternative ways to contribute.