DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Fools - Prank Room

Elaevia

*The door creaks open and Via looks up surprised*

Hi, Welcome to the Prank Room!

You're a little bit early and I'm not quite ready yet, hang on.

*quickly finishes putting whoopee cushions under seats and bucket of glitter over one of the other doors*

Nearly done!

*sets out tray of drinks and cake*

green-soda_636x424_0.jpg

GREEN%20WEDDING%20CAKE%20AND%20CUPCAKES%

Now come and sit and tell me off your pranks!

What did you get up to when you were an Aspie? Did you get into trouble afterwards? :wink:

Share your stories and your plans and maybe you will find new friends to prank with!

And don't mind what's in that mysterious cupboard, that's nothing pranky, nothing pranky at all *shifty eyes*

:rolleyes:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well once upon a times a couple of us thought of promoting the color pink around the tower.......

Was fun :wink:

An advertising campaign! Promoting the merits of pink!

How did The reds feel about that!

I have a horrible memory so I can't remember any pranks I pulled, though I'm sure I was a model Novice and Accepted and a credit to the then-MoN.  :biggrin:  That's my story and I'm sticking to it (unless someone finds and posts threads from archives somewhere that prove otherwise, or jogs my memory with a "but don't you remember when we . . .").

Model aspie . . . that was me. 

Heeeeeeehehehe. *cough* Hehe.

Oh I was suuuuch a good gal.

*cackle* Who am I kidding, right? Hmmm I can't really remember the first prank I pulled... I tended to go around looking deceptively cute but sticking itchwort everywhere :myrddraal:

But there was this awesomely hilarious fun one with Kate, Turin, Despo, Basel and EP...end of 2011 I finks, where we each picked an AS or Warder and went around posting after them posing as heralds and screeched our heads off singing their praises. XD oooooooh that was funny *trots off to find it again*
Hehehehe *shares*

And of course when I became part if the Pirate Prankster crew, we sailed on many piratey fun shenanigans :biggrin:

I gotta' admit, I honestly thought my mentee had a screw loose or something.

Ehehehhee my mission in life. :wub:   XD

Tell us more about the Pirate Pranksters! What did you get up to? :)

Time, that sounds a very good prank, particularly if played late at night when people aren't quite awake! It's surprising how much you rely on avatars to recognise people, when I switched to Yoda for the Star Wars event I sometimes didn't recognise myself!

I have a horrible memory so I can't remember any pranks I pulled, though I'm sure I was a model Novice and Accepted and a credit to the then-MoN.  :biggrin:  That's my story and I'm sticking to it (unless someone finds and posts threads from archives somewhere that prove otherwise, or jogs my memory with a "but don't you remember when we . . .").

Model aspie . . . that was me. 

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Tell us more about the Pirate Pranksters! What did you get up to? :)

Time, that sounds a very good prank, particularly if played late at night when people aren't quite awake! It's surprising how much you rely on avatars to recognise people, when I switched to Yoda for the Star Wars event I sometimes didn't recognise myself!

What didn't we get up to?  Let's see... re-decorated Fnorrll's office with glow-in-the-dark and other bright stuffs as well as having a game of laser tag... covered the halls of the Tower with sugar-and-flour snow... re-decorated Mother's office as a Moat theme (twice; once before I joined, then again)... made the Tower into a petting zoo... made Dar a rainbow nursery... re-decorated Heart's office... painted the Tower rainbow colors (that was before I joined).

Le sigh...I don't remember much of my Aspie time.  I wasn't very active so didn't get into any pranking.  Sometimes I think I should do it all over again.  *nods*  Now I just live vicariously through the new aspies.  :laugh:

I want to hear more about these Pirate Pranksters too!

You know, this is the Festival of Fools . . . so where we were previously full-ranked Aes Sedai, we're now just wee ickle aspies.  I say we make up for lost time, Brid!  You up for it?  :biggrin:

Archived