DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin I said only night shots

(And its sorta written in caps so I can't miss it in the pms)

Really? Weird, I don't have a single cap in my PM, except for grammatical caps. But then again, maybe Darthe didn't write them all the same way.

I would prefer you not shoot RTE tonight. I think that we can lynch him in the morning if we need to. I have my suspicions of several people, yourself included.

My suss list at present( most to less):

Talya - Bad post at start of D2 trying to initiate talk about why no kill. Very bad to me.

Lenlo - late on both lynches with votes nasically consolidation. easy place for mafia to hide. not much in the way of original thoughts

Dap -  some incorrect things pushed as facts. gut also says he is not town.

Eddie - tipped scales on Mish lynch and after hammer vote stinks

RTE - last stack of posts a bit odd. A few other things earlier also.

Chuckles - doubting vig claim based on my past experiences. Also a few odd statements and lack of original thoughts.

Mish 2.0 - following Dap who I am very suspicious of

Leyrann - too quiet and a few pinging statements

Hallia - mostly due to lurky Snow.

Maw - some following and a bit lurky

Dice - some weird things said but tbh that happens nearly every game

Rand - not a lot to go on but feels likely town

Cloud - claimed Doc. longer un-cc'ed more believable claim

Ithi- on town meta.

Arez-my mason partner

Turin-Me

Yeah, I'm sorry about being so inactive. I think it'll be better once I get normal days again. Or I at least hope so. If I keep having as hard a time reading the thread as I have now (I really have to drag myself to it every time), I might ask to be replaced.

Sorry everyone again, just got caught up, don't have that much time because I have to do 4 days of work today plus a bunch of other stuff.  Right now, I believe Chuckles and his vig claim, because he was ready to prove that tonight, and if RTE hadn't claimed anything, and Chuckles hadn't done anything, then we would have been suspicious of him.  Therefore, I believe him most likely able to put in an extra kill tonight.  Hoping he's not an SK, but they wouldn't really ever holster, so leaning a lot towards a vig.  When I play with vig, I usually like to have the vig shoot where town says to, because I feel like that is much more controlled.  If we let it just in one person's hands, I feel like its a lot more risky.  The only thing we have to be careful about if we give input is that there isn't a smaller group that aren't all saying the same thing and are trying to convince everyone else, because that might be mafia.  RTE's soft claim imo is a bad decision.  I've never been for soft claims, always think that in almost any situation that they are hurtful for town.  I think that RTE should claim fully now that he's already claimed a PR.  Right now, I don't believe him as much because of the soft claim.  

1. Lolguy - claimed vig, leaning town
2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0 - more the follower than the sumhunter this game, slight scum read
3. Ed2funy - unsure
4. Ithillian - as Turin said, has been on her town meta.  However, I have never seen her as scum, so not sure what would happen.  IMO, either her scumhunting skills are a little off or she is scum, because she usually is able to catch scum in the early days.  I'm getting more suspicious of her if she takes even more town as scum.
5. Arez Al'Loke - Mason, town read
6. Misheru Sedai - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1.
7. Talya - Leaning scum, going more defensive and casing her attackers and thinking they are scum then going on to other people
8. Mawthrex - Quiet, null read
9. Turin Turambar - Town read, has been contributing to scumhunting
10. Lenlo - Not sure
11. Nolder - Town 1x BPV Lynched Day 2.
12. Leyrann - Low activity like me, unsure about read
13. Dicetosser - Leaning town
14. RandA lThor - Town
15. ReleaseTheEvil - Unsure about PR claim, think he's town, but not sure at all, all depends on actual role
16. John Snow Hally - Has scumhunted, made WoTs, generally contributing, town read

17._Cloud - claimed doc, town read
18. dapianoplayer - Has scumhunted, made WoTs, generally untrustful of Ithi, kind of agree with him on that, not fully though, leaning town

Morning

Well hes probably dead now. A half claim at night mmeans the mmmafia now know who a PR is (if he isnt fakinng) and can killl him

it giives the mmafia some of the only innfo they dont have at the time they are stronngestt

so claiming now is basically to get the innformation from a roole out cos they wiill be dead inn the mmorninng.

Reemember how we killed Len in the indianna game cos he was soft claiming at night?

Thats why nnnight claiming is bad

Morning

Well hes probably dead now. A half claim at night mmeans the mmmafia now know who a PR is (if he isnt fakinng) and can killl him

it giives the mmafia some of the only innfo they dont have at the time they are stronngestt

so claiming now is basically to get the innformation from a roole out cos they wiill be dead inn the mmorninng.

Reemember how we killed Len in the indianna game cos he was soft claiming at night?

Thats why nnnight claiming is bad

Unless if he claims an important role like cop or something.  Then doc can try to WIFOM it and he may stay alive.  Thats why I want him to claim, so we don't potentially lose a very valuable role.

You misunderstand. I think he should claim too

It's too far gone now not to claim. Not claiming hurts town now. The mafia know he has a PR so they will likely try to kill him. Atleast we will know who he targeted if he has that kind of role

This is why vigs should also not talk about who they are targeting at night

The game could go so very many ways.  What would happen next?  

Pawn on D6 to Pawn on E5.

The duke chose to take it.  Not a poor decision but one that Morphy hadn't wanted him to make.  However, the Duke looked concerned.  He held his hand up, waving over a guard.  Apparently he thought that they were dying too quickly above.  

Moments later the lights cut out of their own violition.  You were blind as one swept past you, cape briefly brushing your shoe, and in another instant the lights returned.  There he lay, knife in hand, teeth barred but so very dead as the blood seeped from his chest wound.  

Mawthrex was this silent assailent, this menacing gladiator stilled in the night.

The Duke looked stricken.  It was once more gametime.

You have 72 hours.

I'm not forgetting, I'm writing thematically!  (and I did call him a silent assailent, a gladiator, both of which he was)

Besides:

Darthe Game rules:

Town are blue

SK is purple

3rd party is green

Mafia is red

4th party is orange

5th party probably wins because nobody expects a 5th party.

These only change if im doing some special game.

That is probably the weakest claim I have ever thought of.  You claim a 1-shot cop so you don't have to use it again, and if you are mafia, you would already know that they are masons.  This way you don't have to make anymore confirmed innocents and you don't have to out mafia.  Also, you can now ride all the way through the game.  And you claim PR right after Chuckles says he will kill you, yet don't claim your actual role until after night is done and all the results of that have been given.  vote RTE

Also, thats two nights with no mafia kills?  I get a strange feeling that there is another mechanic in this game we are unaware of.  Same question as Dap, was that you Chuckles?

Because the only possibilities are that they are either on a mafia team together or they are masons.  The only third party that has multiple people is cult, and until a cult is definitely spotted, I generally don't use that as an option, since it is pretty uncommon.  The other option is two mafia teams, which due to the lack of kills, is really unlikely.

Turin needs another person to verify a mason claim. So a mason must be someone who is allowed outside of the thread communication for it to work as a claim

So masons are either that, or mafia faking

Therefore if they are not mafia, the mafia know they are masons.

Now lets look at what you are doing, you are saying lynch Turin to verify him. Well do that and Arez is sure to be NKd

The only reason that hasn't happened yet if they are masons is cos the mafia would rather lynch one than waste a kill

So lynching him would potentially clear you and help get rid of two possibly confirmed town players (your viewing doesn't confirm them IMO)

So lynching you Would give far more info. It would help clear the masons, and we wouldn't be losing a PR since it was a one shot, and you are likely mafia

Archived