DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I was doing it as I moved along, and by the time I got to where I posted, we were close, as I stated.  And last time I spent a lot of time on a case only to be thwarted, I was told to post it anyways.

Day Three Final Vote Count:

RTE (1/8): Rand

Dap (1/8): Ley

Ley (1/8):  Cloud

Len (8/8): Dap, Talya, RTE, Dice, Chuckles, Ithi, Turin, Hally

Talya (1/8): Len

Not Voting (3/15):
Ed, Mish, Arez

Lynch achieved with 2 hours to spare.

Some watched, some continued to learn those around them, and others sat in a state of seeming disillusion.  However, when they heard the gasps of those watching all turned to see the flurry of activity happening boardside.  The queens bounced across the board, the bishops danced past one another, the two men concentrated furiously on posturing as their pieces swiftly crossed the board, ever closing on one another.  

Morphy shocked them all when he took Duke Karls' Pawn on D5 with his Knight from C3.  He looked up, resigned sadness written across his face.

They knew the pattern.  A man was selected.

Lenlo, the simple innocent come to watch a chess match had been killed for the sake of the game.

The Knight completely vulnerable.  

My current list is:

Dap

Talya

Len

Eddie

I'm coming to get you :)

:wub: 

Your logic is still faulty. If I'm mafia how do I know Turin and Arez are actually mason?

Two random Townies wouldn't know to back each other up. But I believe you, so it's ok. 

Hmmmmm that's doesn't make sense really.

I would like to hear from Eddie today. He has vanished since I put him on my suspect list.

Yo. Hello. :smile: 

I also said his flip wouldnt vet you eitherway

i thiink hes mnafia. If he flips mafia im mmore inclined to believe you, but still not vetted

if he flips town im wrong, but i still dont trust you and it doesnt vet you

Last line. So you are saying that a stated town view from a coroner verified cop is insufficient proof of a mason being town? What will it take then? Only my coroner report, then you will go "sorry, I guess I was wrong."

You should have tried to stay the town leader. You are being too obvious this way.

Annnnd, I still kind of agree with this. Your claim has made me stop and take a moment to consider, Dap, buuuut, idk. Slippery bastard. 

You pushed the angle of lynching the Masons when no one else had said it or brought it up. Didn't like that. 

And it also worries me that Eddie has not said anything in this game since I listed him, and no-one else has mentioned him either.

He was a total spam machine and laughing along with the game then poof! Vanished.

He's been posting in DM fine and even on my FB. What gives Eddie? You think if you hide we will forget about you?

Love gives. But what does it got to do with it? 

Where is Ed? I remember him being super active in the Indy game...

Shhhh, now you'll never know my meta. 

It's also been pointed out earlier in the game when Ed (I think) had edited like all his posts.

PING, Mish. Why was there no real follow up on this? Why mention it? Editing =/= scum. 

Where is Ed? 

:dry: 

Ed, you lazy monkey stop playing scrabble and get back into the game! :P

Hey now. Rude. I don't skip work because I'm lazy. :laugh: 

Top three? Im sorry I forgot you had asked for that Ithi.

In no particular order: Ley, Rand and Ed.

Ley for the previous reason and it should be obvious how he has been acting lately.

Rand has been MIA for awhile and has barely 20 posts in a 1.4k post game. ((I would suggest looks at Hallia and Dice as well because of minor posting))

Ed I am just getting a bad feeling from. I have no real case on him but I wanted to say this non-the-less.

A bad feeling? Really? So much has gone on, and you have me in your top three for a "bad feeling?"

Hmmm.

vote ed

For lurking and not posting anything other than "ill post later"

Lazy vote. Extremely lazy vote. 

With regards to Eddie. I do not think that he would stop posting and become lurky just for the sake of it. I think that some people might like us to believe that though. Perhaps he cannot post in this game for some reason. He has been VERY blatant in posting everywhere else and he was having a lovely time spamming up this Thread during the last Night.

Can anyone go back and find out if he has ever posted in this game during this Day Phase. I don't think he has.

You know, it's hard to follow a game you haven't been posting in. -.-

I've done a quick read up and updated my spreadsheet, though. 

Right, forget the other. Jailkeeper =/= roleblocker. goddammit, I thought I was being smart.

Arez, don't do that. If you think you're having a moment, just sleep on it. :laugh: 

Unvote, Vote Len

Last thing I want is a random

Dafug? Also, sneaky post with lame reasoning. 

I'm wondering if he got silenced or anything, since you said he was very active elsewhere in the BT. Since it seeemed like he was gone all of D3 and then show up as night starts it seemed the most natural, up until the point where he said he hadn't even read the game... So yeah I want to know why he's ignored the game when he has been online, because a player who just doesn't care enough to even follow along isn't a good thing.

Do you not think that if he was silenced and was able to talk about it that he would have already have told us? If he is not allowed to tell us why are you pushing this?

And he never said he hadn't read the Thread. He said it was difficult to keep up/follow a game when you were not posting in it.

You and Chuckles are both very suspicious for pushing this.

Perhaps Dap is a Mafia Jailkeeper and kept Eddie locked up for the day. Would you like a banana after your ordeal Eddie? Dap had already laid his defence for Len flipping Town remember?

Do you not think that if he was silenced and was able to talk about it that he would have already have told us? If he is not allowed to tell us why are you pushing this?

And he never said he hadn't read the Thread. He said it was difficult to keep up/follow a game when you were not posting in it.

You and Chuckles are both very suspicious for pushing this.

Perhaps Dap is a Mafia Jailkeeper and kept Eddie locked up for the day. Would you like a banana after your ordeal Eddie? Dap had already laid his defence for Len flipping Town remember?

Perhaps you could now answer the slightly more difficult questions and explain why you mave misrepresented what Eddie said about posting in the game.

Did you think you would get an easy Lynch on a Silenced Player perhaps?

Final Vote Count of Day 1 (Vote Count 9):

Cloud (1/10): Turin

Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez

Mish (10/10): Rand, Talya, Mish, Cloud, Maw, Ithi, Ed, Dice, Len, Nol

Chuckles (1/10): RTE

Not voting (4/18):

ruh, snow, ley, dap

A lynch has been achieved with 8.5 hours to spare.

Day Two Final Vote Count:

Chuckles (2/9): RTE, Cloud

Nol (9/9): Maw, Turin, Arez, Ithi, Mish 2.0, Hally, Chuckles, Len, Talya

Maw (1/9): Nol

RTE (1/9): Dap

Not voting (4/17):

Ed, Dice, Rand, Ley

Two hours to spare. 

Day Three Final Vote Count:

RTE (1/8): Rand

Dap (1/8): Ley

Ley (1/8):  Cloud

Len (8/8): Dap, Talya, RTE, Dice, Chuckles, Ithi, Turin, Hally

Talya (1/8): Len

Not Voting (3/15):

Ed, Mish, Arez

Lynch achieved with 2 hours to spare.

Does anyone want to like.. Analyze this and find a pattern or something?

Archived