DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morphy looked stunned.  He had taken a black piece and yet an innocent had still died.  What happened if he sacrificed one of his own?

Bishop on F4 takes Knight on E3.  

The lights cut.  A focused beam of swathed through the group and came to rest on one not far from you to your left.  He looked terrified.  You all waited, uncertain as to what would happen.  He began to sweat.  Finally light shifted, holding over each of you for a second or two before moving on.  It reached you.

A long moment passed and then the light vanished.  

It is now Day Two.  You have 72 hours to achieve a lynch.  With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Oh, nice one, wonder what happened there? Haven't seen that in a while for the first night. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. 

only here for about another hour . Wont be here at DL. will be at work

I dont like self voting even when i think that person is town. hence vote mish

This quote didn't work out well...it's Dice - how can you vote someone you think is town, just because they do a move you don't like? 

Anyway down to chuckles, something bugged me yesterday a bit, so I thought I would check his posts before the end of day 1. 

When asked who he thought was mafia he gave three names: - Cloud (claimed Doc), Turin (Claimed Mason) and Dap. He did say, when questioned about those three,  that he had them down earlier on in the game and hadn't updated his notes since them. If so, why mention those three, when two had already claimed something. . Why say three names like this, unless he said the first three names that came to his head (not scum hunting then) or he isn't paying enough attention to the game. He also said he didn't have a read on Ihti, and mentioned that John Snow has been around (that much is definitely true)

He said about Dap - He is less active than usual, but he is in 2 mafia games. So not a big reason for him being mafia, and that reason he has, could have an explanation. Not info that I would use to make me think someone is mafia on it's own. 

He unvoted Turin, saying it was a joke vote and he didn't want to leave it on there in case it went random. (the vote)

Then came his comment about waiting to hear what others have to say before he votes? Why, haven't you got a mind of your own, or were you hoping on someone else mentioning something you can latch on to. Plus you never did vote.

He also made a post about not having any time, but he made 15 posts in this game in 3 and half hours. But in that time, he didn't vote and only came up with half hearted names with nothing substantial, which all seemed a little rushed.

So VOTE Chuckles

I'm not sure if Cloud had claimed at that point Talya - but is too difficult for me to go and check.

With regards to people knowing things they really shouldn't. Nolder was very certain that I was making a mistake and that I would pay for it. He also claimed to have not known he was Hammering - yeah right - and that we should ALL know his reasons for voting Mish.

When he had said I was making a big mistake about her?

Anyways Vote Nolder

Morning

Talya I've been less active due to a birthday on the long weekend and then assignments. I was up till 2am last night doing those so that's why

I'll be more active from today though

Ok first off Talya does some great linking with me and chuckles there

Ithi also seems to be getting behind that

I had been planning a look at chuckles today but now that will just look scummy. Oh well I think he's the way to go today

Okay, far point it was just before Cloud revealed. That will teach me to look in context as well. I had it in my head that Cloud revealed way before that. I knew it was 11 hours before deadline, but I had midnight in my brain, not 5am in the morning as it would have been for us...damn time zones.

Ok, so he picked someone who had claimed mason and then someone who was one of the main lynches and another (mafia partner?)

it was Chuckles who said you were absent Dap, I knew you had your birthday and stuff, I think you actually posted that somewhere. 

Besides, just thoughts that are going through my head, not getting touchy there are you?

Doesn't quite make me warm and fuzzy, because there is the possibility the mafia hit the Doc N1, and now they know who he is.

They could also have been roleblocked by a town roleblocker or some other action could have happened. Or actions.

So, not warm and fuzzy. Possibly, but not for sure.

Morning

Talya I've been less active due to a birthday on the long weekend and then assignments. I was up till 2am last night doing those so that's why

I'll be more active from today though

Ok first off Talya does some great linking with me and chuckles there

Ithi also seems to be getting behind that

I had been planning a look at chuckles today but now that will just look scummy. Oh well I think he's the way to go today

If you were town, you wouldn't really care that much about you looking scummy, but more for voting for who you think is scum.  FoS for this.

Doesn't quite make me warm and fuzzy, because there is the possibility the mafia hit the Doc N1, and now they know who he is.

They could also have been roleblocked by a town roleblocker or some other action could have happened. Or actions.

So, not warm and fuzzy. Possibly, but not for sure.

Um, we already know that Cloud is doc... forgot? :huh:

you guys were talking about chuckles joke vote. It was on Dap not me. Did he even vote me D1? I must have missed it.

Posting the link to slenderman and the calling us pieces I feel so wanted :tongue:

vote dap cuz its his birthday and all

Nolder, how did you not realise that your vote was the hammer? That was really bad.

personally, I am not liking any of the last 4 votes on the Mish train.

Also, I have been away most of the day driving and tomorrow is going to be another long day so I will most likely be scarce until late.

ŴŤĤ

₣łƦ$Ŧ Ø₣ λŁŁ, BE₣ØƦE ¥ØU GØ ҎØ$Ŧ Ŧλ¥Łλ, ҎŁEλ$E ÐØŃŦ $ҞłM, Ī ИЄVЄR VØŦЄÐ ŦЦRĪИ, λŃÐ ł ÐłÐŃŦ VØŦE ¢ŁØUÐ ¢UZ ҤE ¢ŁλłMEÐ łŃ ŁłҞE ŦҤE ŃEXŦ 2-3 ҎØ$Ŧ

Ħ8 Ц ÐÂRŦĦЄ

Archived