• Last Reply

Final Vote Count of Day 1 (Vote Count 9):

Cloud (1/10): Turin
Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez
Mish (10/10): Rand, Talya, Mish, Cloud, Maw, Ithi, Ed, Dice, Len, Nol
Chuckles (1/10): RTE

Not voting (4/18):
ruh, snow, ley, dap

A lynch has been achieved with 8.5 hours to spare.

Hah hopefully I'll be able to sneak this in before scene is posted. No Ithi, I didn't roll over and die. I beat the grass as well as I am able to, and you'll all have a lot of info to look at tomorrow. I've tried to play unlogical and scummy to see what would happen, and I'm happy with the part I've played.

I love watching the stragglers onto a Lynch. And did Nolder just Hammer without even pretending to have a reason. Epic.

There was too much info about pretty much everyone surrounding Mish not to lynch her. I thought that was obvious.

Unvote vote Mish

I woulda preferred Cloud be scum instead of the Doc.

Mish and Cloud are really closely linked though so I guess getting that outta the way now would be for the best.

How are they Linked? Do you think they are actually both Mafia? If you don't then you accept that she is Vanilla Town and he is Town Doc and so how can they be Linked? They would have had no idea who the other was?

Please explain your thoughts some more on this Lenlofinger.

Alright so heres how it works. Cloud is the Doc, Mish possibly scum.

Cloud has been heavily defending Mish since you started after her and has now been attacking you for going after her before. Mish could very easily have been linking herself with a town player so that when they revealed ((As Cloud did.)) or when they flipped town that she would look town. It actually worked to her favor as Cloud has claimed Doc and now your saying that unless I dont accept Cloud as Doc, then Mish must be town.

I want to clear all of this up and I also think we get the most info from Mish's lynch.

Pawn to D4.

The group mulled about as best they could on designated squares.  You tried to watch the game, to watch your potential fate and learn the rules of this encounter but conversation kept encroaching on your attention.  Below the two men consulted over the table as Morphy shifted, clearly uncomfortable.  One raised a gloved hand and placed the next piece.

Bishop to G4.

A man refused to move to his designated position.  The Duke frowned up at him in the crowd and flicked a finger at him.  One of the guards backhanded the fool and placed him where he was intended.  You needed to figure out the system, the design if you were going to dupe the game didn't you?  It seemed like nobody was in control except for the Duke and Morphy.

Pawn on D4 takes Pawn on E5.

The group froze.  What happened when a piece was taken?  They all knew, or thought they did, when Morphy's piece died but this was the Dukes piece.  He stood, all red-faced bluster and arrogance, and took a step from the table.  Then he looked at the crowd and a slight grin overtook him.  Quickly it was explained to them by the Count.  They would select who among them was to share the Pawn's fate.  Now you understood, it was indeed a chess game.  A woman, fiery hair and intelligent eyes turned to face the group.  She raised her arms to the side as if in acceptance and all too quickly the ballots were cast.

Misheru was her name.  Her only power was her vote.  She sacrificed herself to protect those around her.  

When the floor dropped from below her she did not scream.

Hey Darthe I hope I get a really awesome scene :biggrin: Looking forward to it.

You had a more awesome one until I accidentally erased it but I got the gist ).)

Also, I'm not concerned about the post since it was an honest mistake.  But no more.  =p

I feel like Mish dug her own grave there. 'I was playing scummy on purpose to see who'd react' sorry but I'm not having that. Anyway at least she was only a vanilla. Chuckles tomorrow perhaps? Very unfortunate that Cloud had to claim but nothing we can do about that now.

Archived