DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

(also note, from your point of view this doesn't change anything: If I'm town, I speak the truth, if I'm mafia, I'm saying this because the alternative is revealing myself as anti-town, which is, as I've repeatedly said, the only thing I'd lie about as mafia)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You saw them together in their final moments.  Watchers from afar, the balcony appeared to be a disjointed part of the game, outside the confines of the board.  A sympathetic set of eyes and ears, they comforted those below.  At least, until now..  The Duke had seen his privileged guests aiding those other than him.  Pity.

Their throats were cut and they were dumped off the balcony.

Turin and Arez have died.  

It is now night.  You have 24 hours.

Random deaths

Chuckles :5

Mish: 6

Ed: 6

Ithi: 5

Arez: 7

Talya: 5

Turin: 7

Ley: 3

BG: 4

Rand: 6

Cloud: 5

Dap: 4

Yupp, they both rolled 7.  It was odd to me as well but I won't argue with the gods of random.

Dear god was D4 aptly named... 1001 blunders indeed. Hope the mafia's happy now though. The two confirmed townies dead. I know it was Turin who came up with the idea to let it go random, but FoS on everyone who thought it was a good idea. Worst case if Rand or Ley had been killed, we'd lost one townie PR. Now we lost two, you're asking Chuckles to kill another potential townie, and the mafia will take out one. We're ten players left and if there is indeed four mafia left, and two townies die during the night, town looses.

Well ... I'm sure they are very happy. And I'd placed my vote a while before. I saw no reason to change it.

Two more votes would have prevented a Random. I can't think of anyone I would have rather not died than Turin. He made his choice too as did Arez. I think we all chose right.

I don't care anymore.

I have this horrible feeling I'm getting played by Dap. We only had no kills on N1 - and Chuckles said he Holstered.

Dap said he was a Jailkeeper - but then said actually it only stops one death. He kept adding new bits as new roles appeared. Doesn't stop this and doesn't stop that. If two kills target it doesn't work.

I'm swinging back and forth like a pendulum and I can't make my mind up.

And there's all the secret messages and stuff.

I will tell you what I really think. I think he is either a Mafia Blocker OR he is Vanilla Town and is messing with the Mafia. That's why I can't make my mind up.

But he did do a good case on Rand who I think is Mafia. I will change to Dap if necessary because I feel like he's leading me around on a bit of string at the moment and I don't like it.

I haven't been on form all game. I'm sorry. I just don't know anymore.

This really reeks of being able to case Dap again after you spent a bunch of time saying you were sure he was town.  And as I said before, and for the game you modded, Dap used good cases to make the town think that he was town, and he totally owned us.  Stop being convinced by that, you know how he worked.  

So a secret one shot that's super effictive against mafia which hasn't been used till now

OK, let me clarify what I said.  My role is not going to be some super weapon that is going to do humongous things.  Its a fairly small thing that I personally think will benefit the town, and may not, but it won't work if scum know what it is.

If people don't want to run the risk of dying themselves - then they are going to have to choose and vote.

I will NOT be moving my vote to consolidate. I've changed my mind. Let the Mafia panic and stuff. It will be funny to watch.

I want to see who people vote for in the rush.

Don't really like this, random is never a good idea, no coroner reports (this time we kind of didn't need them though, because even Darthe semi-confirmed the obvious by saying that it  was funny how those two were selected, therefore showing a relationship between those two alone, which would be masons) and we saw two confirmed town go down the drain.  We just did mafia's work for them.  And obviously people are going to vote in for the rush, because no one wants a random, therefore giving you another opening to case more people with non sound reasoning.  Pings to me again.

Archived