DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not think that if he was silenced and was able to talk about it that he would have already have told us? If he is not allowed to tell us why are you pushing this?

And he never said he hadn't read the Thread. He said it was difficult to keep up/follow a game when you were not posting in it.

You and Chuckles are both very suspicious for pushing this.

Perhaps Dap is a Mafia Jailkeeper and kept Eddie locked up for the day. Would you like a banana after your ordeal Eddie? Dap had already laid his defence for Len flipping Town remember?

Perhaps you could now answer the slightly more difficult questions and explain why you mave misrepresented what Eddie said about posting in the game.

Did you think you would get an easy Lynch on a Silenced Player perhaps?

What on earth would we gain from lynching a player that was silenced? However if there is a silencer role, we need to know about it. It might be that the silenced people isn't allowed to say that they were or even answer direct questions about it. We won't learn those things from Ed today; but if it happens again that a person disappears completly during the day, while being active elsewhere, and shows up again at night without mentioning being silent... It means there's a pattern.

And I misread what he said; he said he was catching up, to me that equals not having read in a while.

I asked Leyrann if he knew who else was on the Mafia team. He just replied no.

I phrased it like that on purpose because he shouldn't know ANYONE on the Mafia team.

Then what should I have said? It's just a little word, you basically asked me "who is on the mafia team?", and well, I don't know, so I say, no, I don't know who is on the mafia team. If you're asking questions like that, I'm not going to give more than the very minimum of needed words as answer. Or do you really think I'd have answered with "no, no, yes, 100% certain", if I had taken the questions seriously?

Ley would have made it green haha

Yep, I would have. :)

I put my case on hold, resuming now.  I was happily working on this, and as I was moving closer and closer, I saw the votes changing and worry that the deadline was approaching.  Last game I was in, I was lynched because I didn't hammer fast enough, so I didn't want that to happen.

Because I say what I think in mafia.

No matter what my alignment is by the way. I only lie if fakeclaiming as mafia, I think. And of course who I find scummy when I'm mafia. For the rest, I won't ever lie.

What's with the over defensive explanation my friend?

Vote Ley

This pinged with me, as I see it did a number of people...was that really necessary? And, as the great Greg House says "Everybody lies."  And I think that's a great motto for this game.  

>

Crap. I meant Darthe.

I'm ill with flu - but I'm really trying.

Thank you for your patience. I think I shall now collapse on the sofa and pass out.

(Unrelated, but I hope you feel better Ithi!)

This is just something that I already wanted to say for a while - I don't lie in mafia, except to hide being a mafia or someone else being a mafia. Just because not lying is the easiest way to not get lynched as either town or mafia.

Yes, I know it's scummy to say something like this in game, but I thought this seemed like a good moment to say it, as I just wanted people to know it.

Also, I'm going to bed now, please don't speed lynch me over it (because two votes this fast are worrying me a bit). I'll be online again... Let me think, about 19 hours from now. Might be a bit more if you guys really spammed this thread.

I think spam stopped quite a while ago, and your further defense of your statement just serves to make you look more scummy than if you'd just said it and left it at that.

What happened to your 'let's not Lynch Claimed peoples' thingy from yesterday.

WhY you go after Rte?

LeY is far more suspect especially with woe is me 2 voteS don't speed lynch me vanishing I'm only lying cos I'm mafia speech.

He's like the New Rand.

I said "don't speed lynch me", because there were two votes in maybe two or three hours, while I wouldn't be online for about 20 hours. If you'd have kept going like that, I'd have been dead a long time already. I didn't want that, as I still remember that one time I was Doc and I got lynched before having a chance to defend myself in ANY way. I don't ever want that again, no matter what my role is (exception: jester).  

I agree with Ithi 100%, if you're not for lynching claimed people, you should be focusing on the people you think are scum.

You are right on the first part. My mistake. Ithi indeed only mentioned that she read you saying you never lied based on a previous game (I think it was Darthe's Allstars game here at the BT?).

I still find your fear of a potential speed lynch scummy though, because there were only two votes on you. It seems very paranoid to me, and that is a mafia tell imo.

I know it was pretty unrelated, but I just wanted to say it somewhere, and neither ingame nor after game there is a really good moment to do it, so I thought like, why not say it now.

Still defending it, the more you beat this dead horse the worse you look.

I asked Leyrann if he knew who else was on the Mafia team. He just replied no.

I phrased it like that on purpose because he shouldn't know ANYONE on the Mafia team.

Dun dun dunnnn.  Good catch.

(Finished.  I wish we had had more time.  While 1.5 hours seems like a long time, I've seen it happen a lot where that just trickles away, and not enough people are on to move votes, and then the people who move votes aren't on anymore to put them back if a new majority arises.)

What pinged exactly? Me or Lenlo?

With "spam", I just meant "posts". I seriously don't understand why people fall over it. If there are 10 pages posted in a game on one day, then I say "I have to read up those 10 pages you guys spammed tonight", even if they're full with wots. Deal with it.

I think I DID focus on the people I thought were scum...

And yes, I still defend it. I don't back off from my opinion because people don't like it, or don't trust it.

[ font=sarcasm]Good catch? Yeah, sure. Ask something that you shouldn't expect a serious answer on, and then call the one answering out for being scummy. Very good catch.[ /sarcasm]

In the darkness you could hear them whispering.  People flitted back and forth past you but nothing could be done about it without risking yourself.  A scream rang out, shrill to pierce the veil of this artificial night. 

The lights came on.  One man laid close to the front of the stage and was shaking inconsolably   The Duke appeared annoyed that someone had spoiled his fun with their whining.  He sent a guard to collect the man and replaced him with another.  

The lights were cut once more, the only sound left was the Duke's laughter.

BG has replaced Dice.  

The nights of relative silence had just ended.  When the lights finally returned the theater was a mess.  Strung up in the middle of the theater was a body, hands and feet tied, bloody and tattered.  

ReleaseTheEvil, one who could see truly the affiliations of two others, was murdered in the dark!

It took you all longer to notice the other person dead in the night.  She sat still in a theater seat, slumped as if resting.  If you got close enough you could see the new smile someone had carved below her chin.  

Hallia, a simple innocent, had passed in the night.  Looking at the board below you understood.  

Pawn for Knight, Bishop takes pawn.  

The game continues.  It is day.  You have 72 hours.

All right, just got finished with the first 10 or so pages. In an effort to not WoT blast everyone with stuff they already know and have already moved on about, I'll just give base impressions every 10 pages or so.

Basically it seemed like the game got to a good start within the 1st 5 pages and people were scumhunting early on... then it got derailed by RTE/Talya/Mish. Now Mish 1.0 was town, so whatever, she didn't contribute quite as much. But Talya seemed to be the main pusher. Also when Ithi pointed this out a few pages later Talya got fairly defensive and posted some weird stuff:

Eh. I don't think she's trying to look anything right now. Just taking a stance on spam.

Weird though, as when she modded she said she missed being able to post and spam...

She did indeed...scum tell of course haha

Oh and I had a whole post that has been eaten by DM...Is that good enough for you dice :wink:

And don't worry later on, someone will take all this joke stuff and twist it to make you all look like scum. my joke on Ithi is either I'm distancing myself, or making her look scum when she is town, or something entirely different, I await Dap, to do this...haha

I just had to comment on this. What was posted before and what Talya's defending isn't that big of a deal, but the defence strategy here is manipulative at best and puts anyone who is suspicious of Talya in a catch-22 as she's pre-emptively blocked anyone from pointing out what she's realized could be incriminating behavior on her own part.

Moving forward though I think RTE's persistent defence of Ithi to be odd. There are 2-3 time RTE defends Ithi's playstyle without any reason to do so. So FoS RTE for that.

Anyway, the game's started to pick up again now. Moving on to the next 10 pages...

Archived