DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Unofficial Vote Count 3:

So it appears that Talya has now moved her vote to Ed for consolidation, supposedly at least.  If Ed comes back, then he will vote for Ley, giving the decision to Dap, who I dont even know is here or not.  THat or BG, CLoud, or Ithi will come back and hammer.  If none of them show any sign of coming back, I will hammer and hopefully Mish or Talya will still be here.

Ley (3/5): BG, Cloud, Ithi

Dap (1/5): Ed

Ed (4/5): Rand, Mish, Ley, Talya

Not voting (1/9):

Dap

Deadline is : 31 hours

Edit: VC Correction on how many votes on Ed

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Vote Count 3:

So it appears that my predictions were pretty wrong, there are 3 possibilities here.  First of all, if Talya is town, she just voted for whoever she thought is most likely to be mafia, but if she is mafia, either both Ley and Ed are mafia and she just picked one, or Ley is mafia and Ed isn't, so Talya chose to vote Ley to still kill a townie.  If Ed flips mafia, either Talya is town, or both Ley and Talya are mafia.  If Ed flips town, then I think Talya and Ley are mafia.  I will reference back to this after day ends or maybe after this night ends to calculate in the results that we get after night.

Ley (2/5): Cloud, Ithi

Dap (1/5): Ed

Ed (5/5): Rand, Mish, Ley, Talya, BG

Not voting (1/9):

Dap

Deadline is : 31 hours

That is an unofficial lynch!  Scene unofficially may be coming after Darthe gets here.

I'm really sorry, my phone died, I've just stolen my friends iPad briefly

I would of preferred a ley kynch

I haven't read the thread yet, will get to it later

I thought I would just make the deadline now but too late

Ugh.

In a shocking twist, Ed's piece was sawed in half.

I kid, but a scene will have to be written later.  For now all you need know is that...

Ed, a decrepit yet innocent man had passed.

It is night.  you have 24 hours.

Yea nothing to do with your meta talk dude

Also it's up to me and cloud to stop the game from being lost at this point

Also daring me is silly. I've dared people before and lost games for town

Don't do it

I still plan to vote you but daring is still not a good idea

I also think BG and Talya are Mafia now. They didn't vote Leyrann yesterday and tried to flip the vote elsewhere and then both 'regretfully' voted for Eddie last night.

Shame you were all so pro-active on the Night we didn't achieve a Lynch. You were fine with not joining the biggest Lynch then.

Tbh - part of me thinks you are all Mafia and you have a win condition that means you have to kill all the Town.

I am more interested in finding out which of you, if any, are Town now. I definitely won't be surprised that any of you are Mafia.

Archived