DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

irst off: I'm sorry for that comment; I thought my head was back in a normal place, but I see today it wasn't. This is why I tried to stay away.

Mafia game is about the game. Things said and done in the game. You shouldn't take it to the person outside the game.

Is ok though. No more to be said.

I can't remember why I chose Dap over the others; at least I'm being honest about it instead of fabricating some BS reason.

You did fabricate a reason for it. Quite a detailed one. You just rescinded it when Dap pointed out part of your reasoning didn't exist at time time you voted.

I thought that was what I had been thinking; I'd already forgotten it.

I'll admit straight up I should have just stayed away completly yesterday; my head was not in the game, as is clearly displayed.

Didn't both Len and Rand also get closed to being Lynched. I changed from Dap really early and he wasn't close to a Lynch then.

Do you think we should have Lynched Ley? Is that what you mean?

But of course it's all my fault. I must have used my mindcontrol thingy.

And I don't think I've been bragging about catching Mafia. I'd never say scum to start with.

Turin did all the bragging to start with if I rememeber rightly. And you said you played like a Mafia on purpose on D1 so why would I not vote you then. I've just been trying to keep playing despite being quite ill.

I did say people should vote. I told them to come and vote. It was turins idea to not change and have a random. I chose to stick with my vote. You all chose to stick with yours. You didn't even have a reason for yours that you can re£ember.

You want to get me lynched tomorrow ok. I don't have a top secret super weapon that's gonna save Town. I don't have anything.

And I don't like waking up in the night to plain personal mean comments.

Please Ithi. Just don't mention that you're ill. You're trying to make us all be like "oh, poor Ithi", which gets followed by "Ithi won't be scum". Either you can play on despite being ill, or you should ask to be replaced. Being ill is not a reason for ANY action you take, if it turns out bad, because you can instead ask to be replaced. And we already KNOW you're ill, so no use of saying it over and over again.

I really don't care what you think. I'm explaining myself just have others have done.

Mish said she isn't feeling herself. Other people have said they are ill with migraines and the like. Why are you singling me out for all this vitriole?

I haven't said that my being ill caused me to do anything yesterday. When I've got too confused I unvoted.

Do you think I'm pretending? I don't understand what your post has to do with the game otherwise.

I really don't care what you think. I'm explaining myself just have others have done.

Mish said she isn't feeling herself. Other people have said they are ill with migraines and the like. Why are you singling me out for all this vitriole?

I haven't said that my being ill caused me to do anything yesterday. When I've got too confused I unvoted.

Do you think I'm pretending? I don't understand what your post has to do with the game otherwise.

Maybe because Mish has only said it since last time I was here? And maybe other people have said it like, once?

And I don't think you're pretending to be ill. I DO think, though, that you're constantly mentioning you being ill in an attempt to make us see you as undangerous.

And as I was replying to Mish I don't see why you have got a bee in your bonnet about it.

So either you believe I am ill - in which case it is valid for me to explain myself to the other players in the game, as to why I am not on form.

Or you think I'm lying about being in - in which case I will respectfully tell you to go take a long walk off a short pier.

Either way I'm not going to respond to any post from you about this. Feel free to keep on talking to yourself.

I'm Vanilla Town. I don't have to lie for any reason this game. I don't have to make stuff up or make excuses. I don't have to plot or plan or make anything tie up and make sense. I don't have to rpotect or defend or use any night action.

I just have to play. And that's what I'm doing. And I'm not having to resort to interesting tactics to do it either.

I believe you are ill. However, I believe that to NEVER be of ANY reason to play otherwise/worse than normally. If you being ill affects your gameplay in a way that you won't be able to play like you normally would, you should have asked to be replaced. And I feel like you're trying to use you being ill as an excuse for your playstyle, without outright saying that.

I believe you are ill. However, I believe that to NEVER be of ANY reason to play otherwise/worse than normally. If you being ill affects your gameplay in a way that you won't be able to play like you normally would, you should have asked to be replaced. And I feel like you're trying to use you being ill as an excuse for your playstyle, without outright saying that.

If a person is ill and feels like he or she can still play even though a bit slower or worse than normal, then there is no need for them to get replaced right away. You are working in extremes.

If a person is ill and feels like he or she can still play even though a bit slower or worse than normal, then there is no need for them to get replaced right away. You are working in extremes.

Ithi has been playing really scummy this game, imo. If she is town but plays this scummy because she's ill, she should've asked to be replaced. I don't think it's that though. I think it's what she wants us to think, while the real reason is being scum.

I think Cloud's right and people are overreacting to stuff a bit much. I think Leyrann sees Ithi as scum and is being extra critical of everything she says

That being said, Ithi, while we do know you are sick, Perpetual mentioning of it could be construed as trying to use your illness as an excuse and clever manipulation. Not saying that's what you are doing, but its not an unheard of strategy in the history of mafia.

He ran when the lights went out.  They knew of him now, this silent killer.  He was hunted.  

The lights were out, a single magnified lantern swinging on a pole behind the board.  The sound of the Count tapping a vanquished pawn on the wood tabletop was the only noise filling the night.

A crack shattered the silence, metal on metal, and moments later the lights returned.

The man known as chuckles lay draped over a balcony chair, blade pinning him to the seat.  His initials were clear on the hilt.

It is now day.  You have 72 hours.  With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Archived