DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Madness...Wheel of Time style-Round 2

TheBeerPatriot

March Madness...WOT style-Round 2  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite four books (vote for one from each region)?

• Eye of the World (Andor region)
    • The Fires of Heaven (Andor region)
    • The Shadow Rising (Shayol Ghul region)
    • Lord of Chaos (Shayol Ghul region)
    • The Dragon Reborn (Tear region)
    • Winters Heart (Tear region)
    • The Great Hunt (Tarabon region)
    • Knife of Dreams (Tarabon region)

I accidentally deleted the previous poll in the original topic post, sorry about that (but the votes are still tabulated in the original topic).  Anyway, I've set up the poll for round 2 (and beyond) on this topic, so we are good to go from here.  Voting will continue through Sunday, March 31st.  Get your votes in for your favorite four books to advance (one from each region).  Enjoy!

Didn't tgs beat wh?

From the other thread:

Winters Heart (8 votes) defeats Gathering Storm (5 votes)-Winters Heart's powerful finish provides enough momentum to take down (arguably) the strongest of the three Brandon Sanderson books in WOT

Thanks again for setting this up Beer. Great idea!

Sure thing Suttree, my pleasure! Hope we can get more voters in here before the poll closes on Sunday.  Looks like TSR and TDR are  clear leaders in the Shayol Ghul and Tear regions so far, but tight contests in the Andor region (EOTW-TFOH) and the Tarabon region (TGH-KOD).  I have to confess I'm surprised KOD is getting so much love pitted against the Great Hunt (or perhaps that is my bias speaking, as I consider TGH my favorite book in the series).

Didn't tgs beat wh?

From the other thread:

Winters Heart (8 votes) defeats Gathering Storm (5 votes)-Winters Heart's powerful finish provides enough momentum to take down (arguably) the strongest of the three Brandon Sanderson books in WOT

i read quickly and thought it was reversed

Archived