DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower Randomletters!

Nikonis

Great to see that you decided to sign up for our awesome little group of taintiness. I'm sure that the others will be along shortly to greet you and give you a proper welcome, until then please enjoy some tainted snacks...

Tainted Brownie with the Dragon's Fang:

IMG_0200.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello KPHRSWTX (random letters? :laugh: I'm having a few problems with your name because we already have a Random here in the BT and if I call you RL it's like I'm calling you Real Life ...

But anyways, Nikon has created you a lovely welcome Thread and we shall all spam it most heartily in our own special way. You can help with this by asking and answering random questions and making random statements and posting random gifs and images.

Our Lady Dragon will spot you soon and arrange for you to be added to our private boards. In the meantime you can sign into rollcall at the top of this board and then post in any other the general Threads that you can see - apart from the current Live Mafia Game. If you would like more information about playing Mafia just ask :smile:

We are playing Scrabble at the moment and you can still join in - just post in the Game and choose a team. Then once you can see our private boards you can head over to the Farmhouse you should go and squeeze into the current Saidin Class. It's the first step to getting promoted :)

So ... what made you join the BT?

Ithillian has a point with already having someone shortnamed random here... so guess we could call you Letters, have two randoms, call you RL or spell out the whole name...

I'd say that, in order to properly make this decision, we need MORE TAINT!!!

2426080944_55f9d129c2.jpg

Google and photobucket are your friend when it comes to tainted treats... Just search for brownies, cookies, cupcakes, chocolate, etc... Then copy the image address and type [ img ] PHOTO ADDRESS[ /img ] (But remove the spaces and replace the middle with the actual Address/URL of the photo.)

Like this (Again remove the spaces from [ img ] http://trialx.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/recipes/Double-Chocolate_Brownies-2.jpg [ /img ]

To show

Double-Chocolate_Brownies-2.jpg

Archived