DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Fair: Black Tower] The Black Tower Tainted Tea Room

Smiley73

cafe.jpg

Late, late, late, why do we always have to be late. For once it would be good to have everything go on time. Ayla and Smiley scurried around their as yet unopened café. Handling sweet, tainted saidin Smiley put out tables and chairs, while Ayla was, *ahem* checking on their nutella stocks.

Smiley hopped over to the counter and began sorting out the tea and coffee as well as the pastry displays. Ayla hurried out from the kitchen with a plate heaped with brownies - tainted to perfection. She was muttering about having to sort out the llamas again, it seemed like they had protested for greater nana allowances...

When everything seemed to be sorted out and in it's place smiley poured himself some tea. Rooibos. In his favourite dinosaur mug. Rawr.

With a little push of Air he flung open the wide doors of the café.

The Black Tower Tainted Tea room is now declared OPEN

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taintedmenu_zps3659e49a.jpg

Welcome one and all to the Black Tower's Tainted Tea Room! Smiley and I will be, um, looking after you (and this thread) for the duration of the Faire so if you have any questions about our lovely Tainty Tower please don't be shy in asking. Feel free to take a seat and order something from our delicious menu, or just invent something yourself. We totally promise any poisonings are completely accidental *nodses emphatically with fingers only a little bit crossed*

This thread is all about teh spammy goodness, sharing things which are funny/awesome/adorable and just general chit chat. It will hopefully give you chance to get to know the Black Tower a bit better, whilst letting your inner spam flow wild and free. All BT members (or those who join before the end of March) will be able to earn precious pointses by participating here. Anybody who posts in this thread just ten times will earn ten shiny BT points, easy peasy nana squeezy. Then Smiley and I shall be handing out "Brownie Points" for particularly amusing/interesting spam, which will then be scaled to normal BT points at the end of the Faire. The number of posts you have in this thread will also earn you Brownie Points, so mush mush *shoos towards the reply box* :happy:

Just a few rules:

1. Obey the CoC

2. Please don't just post the same thing over and over

3. Try to avoid one word spam

Brownie Points:

Pandeh - 3

Kuka - 2

*snerk*

snerk?

um.  nvm...

well hai! anyway

ohai :)

hit me up with a shot of saidin while i'm here, yeah?  it's been a while.

I'm not sure if a saidin shot exists, or is anywhere near legal

but kitty pictures make the internet go round

VgEOTmQ.png

IHQlz.jpg

*snerk*

snerk?

um.  nvm...

well hai! anyway

ohai :)

hit me up with a shot of saidin while i'm here, yeah?  it's been a while.

I'm not sure if a saidin shot exists, or is anywhere near legal

but kitty pictures make the internet go round

VgEOTmQ.png

PcTYCFc.gif

Of course dey exist :)

*goes to make*

Has complimentary kitteh :happy:

adorable-animal-black-blue-cat-Favim.com

AHHH! :wub: :wub: They're so adorable! :wub: I miss my kitty. :sad:

ahhhhh saidin with a side of adorable kittehs.....

so sweet...

thank you both kindly.  

i was in no danger of going sane, of course.... but the saidin really brightens the hallucinations. 

this post has inspired a strange need in me to look through a kaleidoscope

Archived