The Kin's Q&A thread.

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Lyliann

Lyliann
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:49 PM

I know this was answered a couple of years ago or so (well, sometime in 2009. I wasn't paying too close of attention), but I noticed that all of the links still aren't working and the livejournal was last updated in 2005. :( It made me sad. Even the links in posts to various avatars and artists works were all broken. I was wondering if there is something going on to cause all of the pages to vanish or if it was just a consequence of time. Could the Info About the Kin page be updated to include a note that the links or projects are currently underconstruction/broken/or projects that are being re-worked. Just curious.

This looks like a wonderfully fun group and I'm looking forward to reading more and joining in the conversations.

~Lyliann

#122 U4ea

U4ea

Elegant Eldest

• DM - Staff
  • 16,094 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Actually, updating that thread is on my to do list, so thanks for the reminder! :) We moved servers around school starting last year and things just haven't slowed down enough for me to go through every thread and check the links. :(

The projects and things change monthly, so just keep your eye out for a sticky that's usually up on the top of this forum. Since I've been on my own quite a bit lately and I'm really tired due to 1st trimester exhaustion (I'm expecting a baby in August!), I just haven't posted this month's stuff, yet. It's on my list of things to get done this weekend, though. :)

As for avatars and artists... I'm a bit lost there, as I don't know what you're talking about. Where are you looking?

image11111.jpg
Bonded to Kynwric Raij: "Lor is an act of God." <-- you've been warned
RP: White Tower ADLGreen Ajah Head/Warders RGL-Tower Guard/Freelander/Aiel Wise One Social: Eldest of the Kin/ Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

#123 Lyliann

Lyliann
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

I completely understand. Life has caught up with me many times over the years and pregnancy is often not the most productive months in ones life (or maybe they are just more productive on other things ;) ). As for the artist/avatars page, I will have to go back and try to find that later (maybe Monday or Tuesday night). ;)

Off to post my I wanna join message. :D

#124 superreader

superreader
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

I have no idea how any of this works. What do I do now? Will someone please point me in the right direction?

#125 U4ea

U4ea

Elegant Eldest

• DM - Staff
  • 16,094 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

Sure! If you want to join the Kin, all you have to do is start a thread that says "I want to join the Kin!" and the rest will flow from there! :D

image11111.jpg
RP: White Tower ADLGreen Ajah Head/Warders RGL-Tower Guard/Freelander/Aiel Wise One Social: Eldest of the Kin/ Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

#126 Marta Sedai

Marta Sedai

~Redalicious Sitter~

• Members
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

I joined... A year ago(or so)... And I can't remember do I have any points... So where can I see that?

Posted Image

Aes Sedai to Millon & Karasayl, Souvra to Charis Jr., Limi & Adella, Red Sitter

MY BLOG

#127 U4ea

U4ea

Elegant Eldest

• DM - Staff
  • 16,094 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

We actually don't have them anywhere public and, to be honest with you, since it's been just me for the last little bit, they're not that up to date. I'm currently working on changing that, though. :) If you haven't, yet, make sure you still have access to everything, so I can starting working on fixing it if you don't! :)

image11111.jpg