DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

I agree with you Ithi; I would like as many as possible to check in before she gets hammered. Seeing who keeps quiet now can be very useful, and at the very least I want Time to be able to see this before she's getting hammered! I've been in several games where a cop viewing results in dead mafia, but a "wasted day" in that it's no information gained from discussion and who's voting who when.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've changed my mind about Red perhaps. I always tend to have another look when I see people agree with me, like that's just too easy.

I have all the replies to this game via email and I can isolate replies from a certain person. I've just read through all of Red's replies ... and there is some stuff in there that still doesn't make sense:

Like - questioning me about questioning Len, then saying Len was the best Lynch, then questioning me again why I was pushing him because he turned out to be Town. But the other stuff is not so bad actually. She might still be Mafia bussing members of her team .. but I don't know if she would do it that much - but she might. She was one of the first to call out WoT and Rand now has a Mafia Read on WoT - and Basel is playing quite darkly. I think we are both working our own way to get reactions, and if i think she is Mafia for doing that then I'm being just as bad as her lol. i also don't think she would have said all that stuff about emotional things if she were Mafia, because she would have her tough head on - ready for such accusations.

I'm going to revise and say:

Basel

Niel

Song or Ley

But maybe Red also lol

The reason for suspecting me being?

Vote WoT

Yep, sorry to be useless Ithi.

Was about to vote you for this OVERLY SCUMMY piece of shitpost. (sorry for being useless but not going to add something the game, was what you in fact said), but WoT has been hammered already... You got my vote for D3.

or is that 7am ...

What is 3pm take away 8 hours?

15-8=7. It's not THAT hard, Ithi...

Darthe totally pwned Turin and I as a neighborizer once.

I got cop outted and we lost.  I was happy to catch two of the other mafia though.  :tongue:  the number of times you two have beaten me like a red headed step child.

Without Titania Vin was.. still pretty awesome.  Nonetheless the group thought her to be conspiring against them and the common good.  They led her forth, she of course went without protest, and presented her to the statue.  Within moments the Turret appeared, its' reticle arcing through the air to fix on her head.  

"They have deemed you too risky to continue my dear.  I do not know if that is an insult or an honor.  Go, rejoin your world now."  The words rung in her head and she never heard the shot ring out.

Lightning flashed down, Vin was gone.  In the sky her face flashed with the following words underneath.

WoT, Town Neighbor has been Lynched.  

The sun fell behind the clouds quickly, night came.  

"It is now Night Two.  You have twenty four hours."

Archived