DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once more a pop sounded through the camp.  Her shape changed, transformed into her most natural state, and Mystique stood holding a hand-dragon.  Rand Al'Thor recognized the weapon.  It was from his visions, the ones of the future seen in Rhuidean!  But the wet spot in his side, the ache of two wounds split open, was unimaginable.  He looked down to see it, oh light, it was a hole in him.  Struggling he reached for Saidin but it would not come.  Rand stumbled forward three steps and expired, belt knife in hand.  His body disappeared, back to his world to live on, and Mystique watched with an expression of bored interest.  The camp was awake.  It would not matter.  The fear shone on their faces, rightfully she thought.  Who would not fear her?

Song - Town Balefirer (angreal) has been killed.

And then the shadow darkened the world around her.  Mystiques' last act was to turn as a wave of death washed over her and she was no more.  

Kaylee - Mafia 2 shot ability thief (another shot) has been killed.  

The mafia has been defeated.

The sun rose, the final day had begun.

I should finish grading these labs. Or showering followed by sleeping. But my mind is so totally blown right now and I'm hyper. Also first time being in one mafia game at a time, although that should change later as the Presidents one starts.

Anyways, back to this. Maw, Ley, which one of you are scum? Save me some reading? Please...

Maw, why were you so scummy in response to Ley before. Wai you do dis? Why should I trust your gut? Why do you trust your gut?

I'm town. Ley is not. I trust my instincts because usually they point me to scum.

Anyway, to expound on why Ley was pushing my scum buttons... He wasn't in the spotlight all that much. Usually he's very active and aggressive, the center of all kinds of arguments. This time he didn't really come out to play until late game. Perfect third-party play, as well. Be just active enough to avoid town suspicion, but stay out of the way enough to avoid the aim of the mafia. Scumhunt effectively enough to be valuable to the town, but don't stick your neck out so far you're a town leader and scum shoot you down. Very nicely played indeed, Ley.

Therefore, of course, VOTE LEYRANN.

And if you kill me instead of the third party (again), I reserve the right to say 'I told you so.' Again. At least he hasn't claimed third party in this game.

F.Y.I, I am Princess Buttercup, vanilla town. So I would say that my death would not be a big deal, except that it would lose the game.

Maw, I'm not sure how well you remember my past mafia games, but you might want to know that, in none of them, I was third party. So if I would have been this game, could I have stayed out of the spotlight that well?

And I have also NEVER been agressive, just active. Agressive has never been my playstyle, I've always had trouble making cases. The fact that I am less active has to do with two things. First, League of Legends. I'm not spending all my free time on Dragonmount anymore, and second, I've been trying to get a bit less active, as, no matter what I was playing, I always ended up in the spotlights.

Also I find it a bit harsh to remind RTE of the WWII game... It feels like you're trying to bully him into voting me so that you can win after? Because I trust him to be town, after that mistake with thinking you had not used a kill while you had.

And also, you accuse me of not being really active, but isn't it the same for you? You stick your head out once in a while, say your messed thoughts, and that is it. Imo, you haven't been really contributing to this game. Good job of staying out of the spotlight until the last day though.

vote Potato

Maw, I'm not sure how well you remember my past mafia games, but you might want to know that, in none of them, I was third party. So if I would have been this game, could I have stayed out of the spotlight that well?

And I have also NEVER been agressive, just active. Agressive has never been my playstyle, I've always had trouble making cases. The fact that I am less active has to do with two things. First, League of Legends. I'm not spending all my free time on Dragonmount anymore, and second, I've been trying to get a bit less active, as, no matter what I was playing, I always ended up in the spotlights.

Also I find it a bit harsh to remind RTE of the WWII game... It feels like you're trying to bully him into voting me so that you can win after? Because I trust him to be town, after that mistake with thinking you had not used a kill while you had.

And also, you accuse me of not being really active, but isn't it the same for you? You stick your head out once in a while, say your messed thoughts, and that is it. Imo, you haven't been really contributing to this game. Good job of staying out of the spotlight until the last day though.

vote Potato

No, I definitely remember you being aggressive in other games. You stir pots and stir them heavily. In addition, playing third party is a small adjustment from playing mafia, which is something you have quite a lot of practice at. Third, you're wrong. I was getting up in people's faces quite a lot in the early game when I had time to be that active. Then school kicked back in and I needed to focus on that. I only mentioned the WWII game situation since it struck me as ironic that we had the same thing happen twice in a row.

Furthermore, I notice that you merely throw my accusation back at me instead of bothering to find anything on your own, and also that you have not claimed, which I would have thought would be an instinctive town reaction at this point in the game. I look forward to seeing what kind of claim you can BS though.

I DOUBT you remember me being agressive. This is my second mafia game in a year time. Before that, I don't think I've ever been agressive. In the WWII game, I only went agressive because we found Ithi had fakeclaimed.

And what I remember from early in this game was mostly things like you messing up Darthe, Cloud and someone else, or something like that. I'm not sure how that's getting up in people's faces.

And I throw your accusation back at you BECAUSE it applies to you too.

Do I have something else? No. Your posts normally don't contain enough information for me to make a case on you, mostly if you note I can't really make cases on people who constantly write walls of text.

Also where did RTE go? Shouldn't he be active at this time?

And my character is from a series I'm pretty sure noone knows (I have never even heard of the name), so no use revealing it, right? But if you really wanna know, it's Dr Althorpe from World Without End.

I'm here, I'm following. I feel like this will need me to do a rather LARGE reread to figure this all out. At least Darthe updates the first pages well. This is much better than what I had to go with the WWII game (both of you are active) but you're also both good...

Anyways, this will require a thorough read...

Archived