DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, WBK, and I were on Cyan's train.  I am confirmed town obviously.  This leaves RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.    Out of these 5, 2 are anti-town.  I know this from a 1-shot analyzer I got when the gifter died.  Also, lolguy is mafia and I am on a viewing role.  vote Lolguy

Getting out all this information now just in case I get NKed this night.  I initially viewed Time (who was town but I viewed as mafia), then Dap (who already died and is town), then Cyan (obviously mafia), and now lolguy (who is as I just said mafia).  My 1-shot analyzer has been used up.  Hopefully this will help you guys out.  Remember 2 out of RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.  With 4 antitown dead, 1 about to be, and two in this train, that makes 7 anti town in a game of 24, which I think is all thats left, so lynch from the following five only.  Also, assuming that we get this lynch today, and 1 person dies each night after this, we will have 7 people tomorrow, 2 of them mafia.  We can only mislynch once, assuming that the two mafia are on the same team.  However, lets assume worse case scenario which is that.  Lynch lolguy today, and then we can finish up the rest.  Assuming I die tonight, (and because I may not be able to check in later) good luck town.

Good enough for me

Vote Lolguy

Ivan the Terrible he was called.  Tsar Ivan IV Vasilyevich was his true name though.  Using ancient magics he had disguised himself from them but that was undone by this pitiful man.  As Ivan was revealed he lost control again, his temper burning away all reason.  He reached for his sword, the metal thirsting for blood as the crowd moved in on him.  It was too late.  One caught his arm as the sword was half out, three more took him, he couldn't escape.  They carried him to the statue, a statue of an Angel.  What was wrong with it?  Why did it.. weep?  Fear set in as Ivan saw the statue move, grow closer to him.  He blinked, now recognizing that he had done so before, and it was almost upon him.  He had to hold his eyes open.

The rest of the group backed away as Ivan panicked on the ground before them, watching the statue of himself rather than the Turret zeroing in on him.  They could not understand his sudden madness.  Moments later a shot rang out and lightning flashed.  A message appeared in the sky.

Chuckles, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched.  

It is now Night.  You have 24 hours.

Before I get another history lesson  :rolleyes: let me state that I am well aware of Ivan the "terrible" being a truly horrid translation as he was actually not an awful ruler and that his name in Russian should translate more to terrifying or threatening.  This role took into account not only the history but the legend of the man because I am a fan :tongue:.

Day came with force.  The sun rose... sort of.  The sky was covered in a miasma, an undulating dark mist that covered the world.  As you watched it swept down upon him like a plague.  A shot rang out and took him in the heart moments before it covered him and then the scene erupted.  Liam Neesons body was lifted into the air and began to spin, as if being cocooned by the darkness.  It was too horrid to move on.  It wrapped in on itself and in a moment was gone.  You knew you would never see him again.  The sun rose, light glinting off a statue of woe.  

RandA lThor - Town Strong Willed Cop was killed and taken.  

It is now Day Six.  The beast has afflicted your world, all lynches require one less vote today.  You have 72 hours.

Archived