DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm starting my reread nowish. I know there's a deadline soon but I would prefer not to vote since I'm not really sure what's going on. I will probably be around at the deadline though so if it comes down to it I'll hammer to avoid a random.

Unofficial Vote count:

Red (8/8): Ley, BG, Hally, Kay, RTE, Maw, Neil, Player

Dice (1/8): Red

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Not Voting (6/15):

WBK, Cyan, Chuckles, Song, Rand, Dice

Dice and Chuckles your votes on Red came after the hammer.

Only moments before a killing blow was struck he appeared.

He struck down, pointing an accusing finger at one, their shadow fading to reveal a true form.  But the instant the giant mech stood it was clear that none would easily fell this foe.  Mechagodzilla roared, a sound like tearing metal, and in that moment the world went white.

What had happened?  Suddenly a wave of feeling rode through each of them.  They had just lost their friends and enemies to a beast, a monstrosity from another world.  But hadn't... Hadn't they been fighting another metallic monster?  And wasn't the sun almost down at that time?  Why then, was it just morning?  To these questions no one had the answer but the beast that had previously been hidden among them was gone.

On the ground was the cracked statue of a wizardly man holding a sphere in his upturned hand. 

Red, Mafia Anti-JoaT has been balefired. 

Day three has once more been restarted and all abilities are yours to use again.  Their effects have been nullified from the day that once was. 

You have 72 hours. 

Apologies if I do not update things accurately, I am still stuck on my phone.  My computers ability to connect to the internet is impaired... somehow.

Good news is that any evil with a NK can't use it, bad news is that we KEEP plotting without getting any real information from deaths, and therefore with barely more information. I guess it does more or less vet Rand though. Maybe Mish/Kronos though, or do you guys think not?

Archived