DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back form the weekand, though still need to catch up on thread. have to get two jobs up before i can goof off.

i see my vote was already taken off mish since kronos replaced her. so #2 on my list then

VOTE: DICE

Oh I'm sorry song

*pours song a stiff drink and gives a hug*

Thank you deary *hugs and knocks the drink back* Needed that :))

Welcome replacements! Hopefully one of ya'll will slip and I will catch you. I'm all caught up in the game, just trying to gather my thoughts. I am so out of practice and everyone I have thought was mafia this game has turned out to be town >.> remind me never to take another mafia hiatus.

ok im home

So  I agree that Mish is a good
suspect. i realise her being replaced has people backing off to give
kronos time. I have a tiny probably far fetched voice in my head going
"what if she got replaced on purpose?" like i said far fetched but the
voice is there and after all that stuff from a previous game of red
purposely not voting im not quite ready to discount it entirely.

Red 
ok we all know she dissapears on w/e. tho we do now have a reason to
not believe that. Her and Basel went back and forth back and forth. she
doesnt seem to be quite the usual bulldog in this game as she has been
in others. and she is currently voting me but not that long ago she was wanting to lynch an unCC'd Cop. That gives me major pings.

Dap. Dap has me thinking. He was town version 1 but this version i cant get a grip on him. leaning slightly to mafia in my opinion but the book is still open on him.

I am not going to claim at this point but i will give you a good faith gesture  I was gifted with a Gladiator. ironic now i think of it lol

So so far Red has me thinking she is mafia. About the only thing making me hesitate is that she has been after Mish who i think may well be mafia. I realise any vote i make on her will be called OMGUS. I will hold off voting for now but will vote before bed tonight.

Archived