DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who hadn't voted wasn't committing to anything. I just found it more odd in your case as your were intent on casing people, stopped after about 2, and still hadn't placed a vote yet. I would have asked anyone else who was active without a vote the same question. Like I said, I was hoping for more people to be around before I casted my vote, especially the person I'd be voting against. Figured there was still some time left...

Ley had posted while I was posting my vote. If I had known others were around I'd have been willing to talk it out first.

It's better we didn't. Between my last post and now I was having dinner (and so I were not here). And by now the deadline has passed.

Oh, looks like I'm lynched.  Look at the people who voted for me, town.

You know, you would not have been lynched if you had been more active. The only reason you are the one lynched is because we needed to get someone by the deadline, and if there is half an hour left, of course the one with most current votes will be the one lynched. If you would've wanted people to vote someone else, you should've defended yourself and cased others. You didn't, and therefore we didn't change votes earlier.

I didn't call you out for not voting, I asked who were you suspicious of. It seems I'm alone in my scum read of Maw then, at least for today?

First you call me out for not voting, then above say you're not, then admit you are? Interesting. I just found it curious calling me out when you yourself hadn't voted.

Anyone who hadn't voted wasn't committing to anything. I just found it more odd in your case as your were intent on casing people, stopped after about 2, and still hadn't placed a vote yet. I would have asked anyone else who was active without a vote the same question. Like I said, I was hoping for more people to be around before I casted my vote, especially the person I'd be voting against. Figured there was still some time left...

Why? Even with more people being around starting a new train that close to deadline can be difficult. If they didn't agree we still could've been in the situation we ended up in. If you are suspicious of Maw why not case him sooner? Or at least point him out sooner.

If I read my role correctly, you'll want to change your votes, or it may be a random lynch, and you guys don't want that.

It's a hammer game Hally, which means once hammer falls no votes or unvotes count. This information that you have would have been useful earlier.

They had failed in their goal but did not understand why.  The imposed quota had been met, hadn't it?  Alas, their target was special.  Queen Elizabeth was beloved by her peoples, would not be taken from this game with anything less than one plus a majority.  Unfortunately, the Architect was not so forgiving for her or Woodstock.  No bullets flew, no lightning flashed.  One moment they were and the next moment they simply were not.  A pink mist and the words in the sky were the only evidence to their presence ever having been.

The laws of Entropy have chosen two.

Hally, Town Beloved has been randomly killed.

WBK, Town Vanilla (Daily Vote Nuller) has been randomly killed.

The Sun fell beneath the horizon and the miasma was no more.  It is now Night.  You have 24 hours.

Archived