DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Most of what I've seen you post has been spam or echoing others. It doesnt sit right with me. The way you reacted when Rand said he got a mafia reading on me is odd aswell. Almost sounds like sarcasm. I'll admit its partially a gut feeling but its a pretty strong one.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallia, there's a scum view, yet you don't vote, while commenting on it? Big FoS for you.

vote Cyan

Also, Cyan, I only know "Ishy" as Ishamael/Moridin. Not sure if you were trying to clear your name there or if you submitted you were mafia, but if it was the first, it didn't work for me.

Well, IF Cyan is right and Rand says this viewing got screwed with, we'll go for Rand. But at the moment I think it's more likely Cyan is indeed scum, and Rand a real cop. Also because of the lack of a counterclaim, and the only one going to Rand turning out scum.

Mafia view on Cyan.  I think that was too random for them to godfatherize, so vote Cyan

I agree with the logic behind the bolded statement. Vote Cyan.

I am still not happy with Niel's play but at the same time you'd imagine a scum would be receiving more help or guidance from their teammates...

Didn't realize how few of us were left. Where is Maw?! Definitely forgot he was in this game...

im not going to vote yet dude, cuz remember last time you said you found town :rolleyes:

so i guess its better if we give this some thought rather than speed lynch her,

so cyan you claimed DM's very own ishy?

Best way to test Rand is to lynch someone he viewed as mafia.

i think you dropped the hammer key

im not going to vote yet dude, cuz remember last time you said you found town :rolleyes:

so i guess its better if we give this some thought rather than speed lynch her,

so cyan you claimed DM's very own ishy?

Best way to test Rand is to lynch someone he viewed as mafia.

i agree i just thought maybe this would be a nice way to discuss it, rather than just lynch her

Now we wait for the mod

Once more they brought one forward, in haste as if they truly knew their purpose this time.  Pity.  

A bullet flew, 65% more deadly than ever, and lightning flashed.  Words appeared in the sky below an incongruous avatar.

Cyan - Mafia Godfatherizer has been Lynched.

It is now Night 4.  You have 24 hours.

"Don Ishy was, above all, a gambling, drinking, clever, sneaky mafioso.  Remember him." - Gravestone of Ishmael Forsaken, carved moments ago onto the base of a statue depicting Roger the Alien.  

Archived