DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

I tried to drunk mafia last night, but then I remembered what happened last time I drunk mafia'd. All you old members will remember. Let's just say there were bans and such. I say no to the drunk mafia now haha

I've heard about it...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im actually in a mafiascum game with a month deadline, and its been 10 pages only, (i find that site rather confusing, escpially how you join games) im also pretty sure ive caught scum there (some guy made a freakin chart with me being the scummiest for calling that guy's case on me "utter BS") 

they are under the influence that wanting something and doing it are the same thing :rolleyes:

That is so sad.  Where on MS is that?  I am in New York and Big Theme a lot.

apparently i have to play two newbie games 

Newbie 1324 (Setup) • mafiascum.net

(the game thread)

I never did.  Also, wow you got a slow mod.  That sucks, apologies mate.  These are the two I am in: mafiascum.net • View topic - You could be anyone Mafia - Day 1

Street Racers: New York (Day 1) • mafiascum.net

apparently i have to play two newbie games 

Newbie 1324 (Setup) • mafiascum.net

(the game thread)

I never did.  Also, wow you got a slow mod.  That sucks, apologies mate.  These are the two I am in: mafiascum.net • View topic - You could be anyone Mafia - Day 1

Street Racers: New York (Day 1) • mafiascum.net

btw if you plan to read the game im in (get ready to lol) 

Yeah but most posts of JN are spam and men measuring the size of their, well you know. I love those guys, but they are crazy.

But I have always hated inactivity here, it used to be a mix of JN and what it is now, but it went downhill probably about a year and a half or so ago.

Yeah but most posts of JN are spam and men measuring the size of their, well you know. I love those guys, but they are crazy.

But I have always hated inactivity here, it used to be a mix of JN and what it is now, but it went downhill probably about a year and a half or so ago.

Yeah lol, pretty much.

Sorry I wasn't around today. I know it's night but I still try to post at least once a day. This is the first time I've sat for more than 20 mins.

Tomorrow will be busy day for me too. (technically later today but I haven't gone to bed yet). I should be able to get on at night (about 9-10 MST).

It was his time then.  So be it.  The violence of the day before had been too much for him.  Mohandas Gandhi did not want to see more of these atrocities, the depravity of man in this situation.  So he stepped towards the statue of his own will this night.  His slow, plodding steps emitted a small puff of dirt each time they slapped the ground.  When he arrived at the statue Gandhi stuck his hand out, brushing its features.  This time, it was him.  So realistic that they had captured the veins in his skin.  He smiled.  There were no bullets, this one went home in peace.

Lightning struck to return him to his people.

DaP, Town Sacrifice has used his ability and went home.  

"A man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world.  It was a perfect act." - Mahatma Gandhi.

Archived