DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah's New Year's Bash

nicana

Welcome to the Green Ajah's Annual New Year's Eve Bash! As previously this is a black tie affair. Sorry guys you have to wear a tie to attend. We have champagne on ice waiting to celebrate the new year and a DJ should be along shortly to throw on some awesome dance music. For all Aes Sedai and Warders we also have an open bar and for all you aspies there is plenty of tasty punch.

Welcome again and enjoy!

(I apologize for not having any pictures or starting off with any music. We got blasted with some nasty winter weather. We don't have power and I'm doing this from phone.)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Casually squanders in. Grabs a fruit punch*

*Smoothly pours in just a little bit of someone's alcohol into punch, hoping no one noticed...*

Oh yeah, I got a proper suit this time.

burn_notice_season_three_jeffrey_donovan

So, wanna dance, anyone?

*pulls Tyler out onto the dance floor*

*pulls Tyler out onto the dance floor*

*twirls around Tyler*

*Dances with Brandie.*

*Considers using this as an opportunity to show off my legendary dancing skills, used by government dispatched ninjas. But doesn't, because last time that happened, a critical step was missed, resulting in many foot injuries to myself, many facial injuries to people watching, many tears shed, and many dreams shattered*

*Realizes I had been standing still the whole time remembering that. Embraced, continues dancing.*

Archived