DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week--Auction Results!!!

Aiel Heart

Heart has been bought by Cloud

Chrissy has been bought by Fnorrll

Leelou has been bought by RandA

Dwyn has been bought by Nyan

Dar has also been bought by Fnorrll

Boopsy has been bought by Mashiara

Mashiara has been bought by Heart

Mills has been bought by Taltos

Reki has been bought by Kronos

Wildfire has been bought by Space (/blank)

Leala has been bought by Misheru

New owners, you may now PM your new slaves errr... Companions with what you'd like to do with them this week. Note that it doesn't HAVE to be ordering them around, it can be whatever you make it!

Rules for owning:

1) All actions are to remain inside the WT

2) All actions are to be appropriate

3) Actions must not interfere with any staff duties

4) Have fun

5) Report if you do not think one of the above is being followed

Didn't win the person you bid on? Thank you for participating!!!

Now EVERYONE, go have fun at the dance ;)

Bummer . . . I though we had till tomorrow . . . :sad:  We did get our internet fixed but we had to run out for the Christmas parade last night and today I have been feeling puny (sneezy, sniffly, draggy, drained) and when I did get on the puter earlier today, my youngest needed the desktop for history fair research and oldest needed the Macbook we borrowed from my dad for EOC exam practice.  

Maybe next year . . .  :unsure:

Bummer . . . I though we had till tomorrow . . . :sad:  We did get our internet fixed but we had to run out for the Christmas parade last night and today I have been feeling puny (sneezy, sniffly, draggy, drained) and when I did get on the puter earlier today, my youngest needed the desktop for history fair research and oldest needed the Macbook we borrowed from my dad for EOC exam practice.  

Maybe next year . . .  :unsure:

Oh I'm sorry I did say that... *Headdesk* crazy weekends are crazy

PM me what you would have bid and I'll tell you if it changes anything? :P

They dont call me sword capn for nothing Ishy.  In case you are wondering how you achieved it, I applied military strategy- make your opponent think your strength is in one place, and strike from elsewhere. I made it loudly known I was betting an unbeatable amount of points on Dar, then actually did that on Chrissy, in secret, and also bid enough points on Dar to beat all but the most serious of bidders. No one used their points on Dar because they knew they wouldn't win, and so I got them both!

Oh God.

Oh god

Oh god...

*runs away as fast as possible*

It was so amusing watching you console Dar and knowing that you would also be mine... *evilgrin*

No worries, Heart. I'm not going to buy anyone away from the person who already won them. However, I may try to talk you in to letting me carry over at least half my points to next year's auction . . . *evil grin*

In the meantime, how do y'all like my new outfit that Fnorrll made me wear got for me? *points to her siggie*

I have been getting off and on 'site unavailable messages all week end wasn;t able to offer my points to anyone. Sorry all.

TALTOS bought me?????!! O_O.......................... God & Goddess have mercy on me. By the rules Taltos you can have me do anything. Change Avi, sig whatevs. Not goin to say anything else lest I give you ideas. lol I am at your disposal my master. Please command your humble servant.

Archived