DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week Auction!!!!!!!

Aiel Heart

And so begins what is perhaps the funnest part of the event!!!! THE AUCTION!!!!!

*Presents a lineup of people on stage*

Those Up For Auction:

Heart

Chrissy

Leelou

Dwyn

Dar

Boopsy

Leala

Mashiara

Mills

Reki

Wildfire

But how do you bid on one of these lovely people?

Well, you can post how many points you'd like to bid on who in this thread, or you can PM Nica with your bid. If you post your bid here, it will be publicly displayed. If you PM Nica your bid, it will be "hidden" until the very end.

You may change your bids at any time.

Please note that points for Pictophone and The Camp have not been added in yet. The list below will always contain the most up to date information concerning points.

Auction Points:

Ayla: 40

Boopsy: 13

Chrissy: 23

Chuckles: 5

Cloud: 32

Cyan: 3

Dar: 42

Davrick: 3

Elgee: 2

Fnorrll: 78

Heart: 13

Ishy: 3

Kronos: 32

Liitha: 2

Mashiara: 34

Mills: 12

Mirsh: 10

Misheru: 39

Moon: 8

Nyan: 20

RandA: 28

Rhea: 10

Shauna: 15

Space: 44

Sunshine: 10

Taltos: 42

Tyler: 28

Volke: 1

Wildfire: 25

If your name is in red, then you may pair up with up to three other red people OR one blue person and one red person (or just one blue person)

If your name is in blue, then you may pair up with one other blue person OR up to two red people

If your name is in black, sorry, but you have to go it alone ;)

YOU CANNOT BE ON MORE THAN ONE TEAM!!!!

If Squirtle is blue and he’s already paired up with Zubat (blue), he cannot also become partners with Charmander (red) and Vulpix (red), he has to just stay with Zubat or ditch Zubat to be with Charmander and Vulpix.

To register a team, please PM Nica. Include all members of your team in the PM, and make sure you list each member, their color, and how many points you have altogether. You may also come up with a team name if you wish ;)

RULES:

1) You can bid on/buy UP TO TWO people.

2) You may not bid on yourself or your bonded

3) You may only partner-bid based on the parameters stated above

4) All "orders" given by owners must be appropriate, and must not interfere or abuse staff powers in any way. Any attempt to go against this will result in disciplinary action.

You have until this timer runs out to place your bids.

When time runs out, winners will be announced!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN

BIDS

Misheru--39 points on Leala (39 points total--5 points spent--34 points left)

Fnorrll--50 points on Dar (78 points total--50 points used--28 points left)

Cloud--32 points on Heart (32 points total--32 points used--0 points left)

Cyan--3 points on Mills (3 points total--3 points used--0 points left)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fnorzy has 65 points!?!? What the heck has he been doing!? Being inappropriately close to the organisers? Tsk.

Anyway... so I'm up for bidding and I'm going to bid on myself... so AT LEAST if noone bids on me, I'll feel like I own myself and am my own man and can order myself around and.... *sobs bitterly*

*struts stuff and whimpers*

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?!

Because I want you to go to someone well off ;)

I.....can buy Chrissy?? Really??

Oh, the naughty thoughts are a-brewin.....

*Thwaps* RULE NUMBER FOUR

Fnorzy has 65 points!?!? What the heck has he been doing!? Being inappropriately close to the organisers? Tsk.

Anyway... so I'm up for bidding and I'm going to bid on myself... so AT LEAST if noone bids on me, I'll feel like I own myself and am my own man and can order myself around and.... *sobs bitterly*

1) He was carrying the Boggle game around with him at work and finding hundreds of words instead of electrocuting himself

2) RULE NUMBER TWO

Tyler--you can give them to another blue person or two red people or whatever. Choose someone who looks needy (not Fnorrll) and like they want points

NOTE: I'm adding the pictophone points, but to save complication, I'm not going to change what color people are

Tyler--you can give them to another blue person or two red people or whatever. Choose someone who looks needy (not Fnorrll) and like they want points

NOTE: I'm adding the pictophone points, but to save complication, I'm not going to change what color people are

That was a lie.

Tyler--if you don't want to spend your points, you don't have to :)

And I changed people's color because it was a major game changer for a couple of people. PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEW SCORES.

Also, if anyone desperately wants the bidding deadline extended, we can discuss that.

*makes puppyeyes at Tyler*

So can he or canhenot donate his points?

Dunno. Heart wasn't being very specific. She said the post was a lie, but she didn't say whether it was just the part about her not changing the colours, or if it was the enitire post.

He already promised them to me >.> At least, thats the way I read it.

You bloomin' wish.

Mwahaha

I'm fairly sure I remember promising Dar I was going to buy her *evilgrin*

Im buying Dar >.>

*is afraid . . . is very afraid*

Oh yeah! I DID! *evenmoreevilgrin*

It may be time to take an LoA . . . :huh::laugh:

Archived