DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Tsukibana to the Black Tower!

Davrick

Hi and welcome to le Tainted Tower! :biggrin: Tina our lovely Lady Dragon will be along to add you to our private forums. There is also Saidin class that you can take once you can see them. In the meantime feel free to jump into all the threads you can see. We like spam and brownies and taint :smile: Tell us a bit about yourself. Glad you decided to join us :happy:

Welcome to the Black Tower! I just can´t wait for Ayla to come here and call you Tsukibanana. :) She likes bananas...

I see that you are new to DM. Please tell us a little about you. How mad are you? Do you like My Little Ponies? Do you prefer to fry or boil your eggs? You know, important stuff...

You will probably be added to our very secrete boards in the beginning of next week since it´s weekend. Feel free to post anywhere on the main board until then.

Brownies taste kind of funny... does forkroot work on men!!??

>.>

TaintTM

Welcome to the Black Tower! I just can´t wait for Ayla to come here and call you Tsukibanana.

well you've found a nickname

She likes bananas...

>.> yes, yes she does

By the LIght! I have discovered you CAN get diabetes from pictures!

So, a little about myself...

28, Male, live in Michigan, am Immortal so long as there is something new I want to learn...

obviously enjoy fantasy, am neutral on Ponies, although the fanatics give me creeps...

I enjoy RPGs, (both games and grenades :) (jk)) am a would-be writer, a wanna-be inventor...

am back in school to create a career instead of a job...

I think that is a good start. Oh, yeah, one more thing - I get sad when the voices give me the silent treatment!

Welcome to the BT Tsuki, Nana or whatever you end up with as a nickname :)

Once you get access to our private Boards head on over to the Farmhouse and sign up for Saidin Class, it's the first step to getting promoted. We can also teach you how to battle with the OP and introduce you to the ways of Mafia and other great games. Feel free to poke about anything you can see, and don't forget to sign into roll call at the top of this Board.

Feel free to ask questions, if they are about Maths, direct them to Ayla :)

Archived