DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Camp - Mission tread (only for players)

Liitha

Welcome to the Camp, this Camp takes place in Tar Valon and as such you will need to pick up knowledge of Tar Valon to get through it, in the Battles we will test your knowledge level.

The contestants are: RandAlThor, Fnorl, Millon, ......., .........., ...........

Before we start the first mission, the contestants need to decide on whom among them get to be the first week's Commander.

Now before I let you loose to decide that, while you got the option to debate the game among you privately, the game is built on the reality concept so we ask you to also actively use this tread and give the viewers a show to enjoy, as the game is played.

That will be up to you players if you want to do a public or private vote after you talked amongst yourself, as of yet we need at least 2 more people to run the game, though I plan to start it as soon as posible

So no play as yet we just kind of.....mingle about. lol Alright then.

First thing 'Camp' made me think of was like a boot camp or training camp. *begins doing squat thrusts to get the blood flowing* I am really bad at WoT trivia too. Damn me and my frickin terrible memory issues. It's REALLY sad because I have read the bloody things over and frickin over for the past 20 years! I should know the first 7 word for word by now! Do I? nope. lol Hopefully I can help.

I am still not sure what the sword thing is abotu with this game.

Well then, if we get a few more we can jump back to regular game schedule, if not then we make this round a very short version of the game i suggest. As such the first weeks mission is a clue hunt, together with some of the clues you will find letters, the mission aim is to put these together to a word.

So for your first clue

the next clue can be found in the biography of the chosen posing under the former handle of one of the curent staff of the wt&w. The letter is O.

Total list are 14, i am going through it and checking that all are up as we got a fair amount of people involved

1. clue posted here

2. clue is up

3. clue should be up shortly

4. clue is up

6-8 is up

9.should be up shortly

10-14 is up

you have to follow the clues like on a treasure hunt, you got the first clue, that leads you to the next

most of the clues also comes with a letter for the word you need formed, and the last clue relates directly to the word

So, we can discuss here but first we have to elect a captain. I say Althor. My First thought was Wildfire but she is not staff but did recently change her name from Mae. Fin, you know all the staff pretty much right? We need a list. Then we can check the list and see if anyone has changed recently. I might notice it if you don't. Althor may not just from being new but a third set of eyes wouldn't hurt.

so we know you haven't changed your handle, nor Ma. Raena is Raena always has been. You would definitely know for your bonded. AH has been AH. Same for Myst, Tig, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe we should look at the two Charis. Daruya is Dar. C=I am not really certain about Christine. Lii is Lii, Not sure about Reki and Kar isn;t active ATM. EP is EP. So, we may need to look at the under staff s well as I am pretty sure these all check out.

Ok since your playing with a handicap (and this is Lii - my comp gone poof this weekend, and dont recal my password - will deal with it tomorow) in being short a few players - I'll give you the hint that its someone who been around for more then 5 years (memberwise)

Archived