DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Werlcome Goksekor to le BT!!

beanie

Hia and welcomes to le Tainteh Madness that is le BT! :biggrin: Tina our lovely Lady Dragon will be along to add you to the super secret board shortly :happy: And there's a Saidin class that you can take once you can see them. In the meantime feel free to jump into all the threads you can see. We likes spameh and brownies and taint :smile: Tell us a bit about yourself and I'll work on getting you some nommies. Glad you decided to join us :happy:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're very efficient here at the BT :smile: I'm not able to get your brownies at the moment because google is being mean and I'm sorta supposed to be asleep :rolleyes: But I'm sure some spammers will bring you some soon :wink:

And you like chocolate? :biggrin: Dark or milk?

Lightning speed welcome thread! I'm impressed :)

About myself.. Long time WoT fan, new to DM, a lil nuts(hence hearing the calling of BT) , aspiring novelist, awesome singer, chocolate monster..

Now its timrr for a littel abouuy me.....

Im driunk

Welcome to the Black Tower! You are a little mad *check* and love chocolate *check*. Excellent! I think you will fit in well with the rest of the lunatics. :baalzamon: You will soon get the keys to our secrete boards.

You spelled secrrtr wrong......

Lightning speed welcome thread! I'm impressed :)

About myself.. Long time WoT fan, new to DM, a lil nuts(hence hearing the calling of BT) , aspiring novelist, awesome singer, chocolate monster..

Now its timrr for a littel abouuy me.....

Im driunk

lol

but not buttery salty popcorn. Yuck!!

You are no longer someone I look up to.

Welcome Goku to the BT. Once our Lady Dragon finds you a spare key head along to the Farmhouse and read the stuffs there, join in Saidin Class and learn a little bit more about us. You can also learn how to battle with the One Power and play games - we have a regular game of Mafia here so do please ask about it if you feel like staying up till 2am in the morning because you feel like everyone is out to get you :smile:

in the meantime eat the brownies and join in whatever you can find - and also sign into roll call at the top of the Main BT Board :)

Any questions so far?

Archived