DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hate this week

Moon Sedai

Pansy, eh? I mustve been one hell of a pansy during Enduring Freedom. Or back on 9/11 when I spent three weeks in ready-to-deploy status. Or when I was harassed and emotionally assaulted on a daily baslis by superior NCOs for choosing to *not** tell when asked about my sexual activities.

Or when I spent eighteen months working 12 hour on 12 hour off shifts defending the COMSEC that saved lives during the Kosovo conflict of he late 1990s.h

Long story short....

Despite my PTSD and chronic pain, I will always be a genuine US hero while you, Rox will always be nothing but an immature jerk..

Rox... Grow up..

Pansy, eh? I mustve been one hell of a pansy during Enduring Freedom. Or back on 9/11 when I spent three weeks in ready-to-deploy status. Or when I was harassed and emotionally assaulted on a daily baslis by superior NCOs for choosing to *not** tell when asked about my sexual activities.

Or when I spent eighteen months working 12 hour on 12 hour off shifts defending the COMSEC that saved lives during the Kosovo conflict of he late 1990s.h

Long story short....

Despite my PTSD and chronic pain, I will always be a genuine US hero while you, Rox will always be nothing but an immature jerk..

Rox... Grow up..

This

Rox, you don't get it.

You're idea of a joke is nothing more than bullying.

I'm adding you to my list of ignored members.

I'm certain others will tell me if you say or do something disrespectful to me or mine.

Hey you with the pretty face, welcome to the human race.

Archived