DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*releases teh evil* ...Hai RTE! :)

Crimson_Ayla

Sharkeh, and welcomes to le Black Tower! Here is tainty omnoms :happy:

brownie-cake-chocolate-dessert-food-Favim.com-429547.jpg

Here lives teh lovely Tainteh (which quite likes to bite, but in a friendly way >.> ) and le Spam, and uh, well, I no fink teh spam stains will be coming out any time soon... :)

Feels free to introduce yourself a bit, have a look around and asks any questionses and someone will prollly even answer, cos we is all lovely and whatnot. Yush. >.>

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome RTE :smile:

The BT will fulfil all of those needs and more. Our lovely Lady Dragon will spot you soon and arrange for you to be added to our Private Boards. I see you have already signed into Roll Call -excellent :)

When you get access you can go learn how to OP battle and join in the Saidin Class in the Farmhouse. We also have Mafia Games and other fun stuff to do. In the meantime join in anything you can see and let the madness begin.

Oh and questions will get answers also :)

7am is a lie in for me these days. I work in the sales complaint department for an energy company. It's just fun fun fun.

I've finished all of my school and uni days, thank goodness. I was terrible at doing homework and finished writing my disertation at 8am on the morning it was due to be handed in.

7am is a lie in for me these days. I work in the sales complaint department for an energy company.

Must... resist... bad... energy... joke... :D

Yea I still sort of procrastinate but I miss the days when I really could leave it all and do it last minute. A little less feasible now, but still definitely a great procrastinator!

Archived