DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Kage to the Black Tower :)

Ithillian Turambar

It seems that sometimes if you want something doing, you have to do it yourself. Where are all the point hungry minions when you need them ;)

Anyway, welcome Kage. It's lovely to have you here. Please help yourself to brownies. They have lots of extra TaintTM

brownies-walnutsr.jpg

Tell us a little about yourself. You seem to be a busy person. What made you join the spammiest Social Group ever?

I will be back with more stuff shortly, these Threads tend to get ridiculously ninja'd if one is not careful.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I read about Asha'man, I laughed like crazy. Seriously, I always found Aes Sedai so arrogant and far to demanding, there really isn't one I like besides Moirane and her not much. So when there was a group to sort of 'rival' them I was very happy. Besides, there uniforms are just awesome. So, to kind of sorta be apart of that? Why wouldn't I turn in down? I may be busy, well, very busy, but I always seem to find time for things when I can. It shouldn't be a huge problem. I get some time in school, like now, to post and such. I love it when people, including me, or ninja'd.

Well I have a little more time now :)

We do have the most awesome uniforms and once you reach Soldier you will get a Black Coat of your very own. Our wonderful Lady Dragon will swoop down just as soon as she spots you, and arrange for you to be added to our private Boards. Once you are in pop over to Saidin Class and start learning how to blow stuff up. You can also learn how to battle with the OP.

We have Mafia Games and other Big Games to keep you busy and as much Spam as you can eat. Feel free to jump into all the Threads that you can find in the meantime. We are not ones to stand on ceremony :smile: and I'm sure you will have plenty of ninja'ing occurances in your future here.

I am. Quite insane, actually. I just accept it, embrace it and use it to my advantage. Anyway, yeah, I was reading something about that on the site, I would like to learn how. Well, how do the oats work, anyway? I'm sure you don't actually get a material one, though, I might actually buy one, so is it a picture, or a figurative one?

Welcome to the BT Kage. I am faction leader of the shadow. I try to keep them in line(not really). I see a couple got dunked in Orange dye. Now they look like those kids on Jersey shore. :laugh:

As Ithi has said enjoy playing in the threads you can see and as soon as you get access to the hidden tainted boards you can have even more madness.

Archived