DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Tainteh Madness Roland!!

beanie

So hi and welcome to the BT :biggrin: We are an awesome spammy bunch who like taint and spam. Glad to have you join us :happy: What caught your fancy that made you want to join?

I will get you tainteh brownies in a moment :nods:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh we are most certinally mad :nods: :biggrin: I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully. So tell us a bit about yourself :smile: Who's your favorite Asha'man? Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Princess Bride or Starwars? :rolleyes: Be careful how you answer that last one :wink: Some higher ranked people will come along and explane stuff that I'm too lazy to :rolleyes: But basically, you'll get access to the private boards as soon as Tina spots you. Feel free to jump in and start spamming until thath happens :wink:

*snags a brownie*

Got any milk?

*rummages in the cupboards for a bottle of Hershey's Special Dark syrup*

Welcome Roland! I'm Tress, faction leader of the Light side hereabouts. What Cyan said about Tina spotting you is pretty much spot on - she'll be along presently I'm sure, and she'll send you a lovely PM with information, and then take the cattle prod to the resident Ewok Admin to get you added to our private boards, where there is more fun to be had!

Meanwhile, poke around the main board and jump in on the insanity, and feel free to ask any questions that may occur to you.

I can't guarantee you'll get a good answer, but you'll get an answer! :laugh:

Archived