DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower Ashamn Cody!

Niniel

Welcome to the Black Tower! Sit down, have a couple of tainted brownies and tell us all about yourself? For how long have you been reading WoT? Do you have a favourite asha´man? What is your credit card number? And most important, who is your brother?

You will soon be added to our secrete boards.

^lol

Welcome to the BT Cody!

I am a Storm Leader of the Light faction and there are also some others rollin' round so if you have any questions, just shoot! :smile:

But now: *brings out the brownies*

Here, nom them all. We gotta get your taint level up a bit! :wink:

Thank you for the delicious brownies, the taint seems to give them an extra bite. I've been reading WoT since I was about 9 or 10, though I could really only understand about 10 or so words in a given sentence at the time. Hmm my favorite Asha'Man would probably have to be Logain. I am drawn to the type of character that he is. Heh I think I'm not insane enough yet to go posting that bit of information just yet. And the big answer to who my brother is, he is Ashaman Kovan. I've watched him talk on here for a few years now and I had joined once but never posted or talked on here till now.

Welcome, Cody! Glad to have you! You can help convince us that AK is real and not a figment of our imaginations.

We have quite good imaginations, after all.

*snags a brownie*

I'm Tress, Faction Leader of the Light hereabouts. If you have any questions your brother can't answer, or if you're convinced he's wrong anyway :laugh: feel free to ask.

Archived