11. Maw

12. Rand - Arlem Nalaam, Vanilla town, lynched D1

13. Time

14. BG - Rand Al'Thor

15. Ed Rand 2.0

16. LZM - Mazrim Taim, Cult roleblocker, lynched D3

17. Des - Logain Ablar, Mason town, night killed N1

18. Random

Since we have a cult this is mostly useless now, however it also allows for some opportunity. We can now character claim with little issue or relevance and it is at least interesting.

Agreed. Everyone should character claim. If there is randomly mafia or another 3rd party this will make it tough for them. Character names folks.

Despite the last days happenings, you slept well all night. When the morning came you actually felt optimistic. Well, that was before you went outside and found the corpses. A man lay on his back in a pool of blood. On top of him lay a woman, hugging the man. You recognised both of them and the horror spread through the group standing around them. Damer Flinn would never heal again and Corele would never wake up.

Time, Damer Flinn, Town Doc/Lover, has been killed.

Dice, Corele Hovian, Town Lover, is dead.

It´s now Day 4. Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Quick heads up my laptop is temporarily kaput and I have limited Internet access. I will only be able to post once a day if that until its unborken.

I had forgotten about dice though. He denied lurking before but id say hes prettylurky right now. Shooting him sounds sound to me.

How the hell do you add an apostrophe on a kindle fire?

Sell it and buy an iPad? :)

A) not mine and B) No. Just... no.

That seems like a really dick move to make the doc also a lover.

I don't feel like we need Matty advancing kills anymore. We have no idea how close we are to LyLo, and his play has not impressed me. VOTE MATTY.

For anyone who wants to know, I'm Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai that Logain bonded. I was on a mason team with Des and Tress. But they kind of died.

Wow... Does that mean one died because the other died? Matty, did you shoot one of them?

Just don't like me BG? I see....

Well, I'm sure you are a nice person and all, but my case from yesterday still stands and is the best I have to go on.

That seems like a really dick move to make the doc also a lover.

I don't feel like we need Matty advancing kills anymore. We have no idea how close we are to LyLo, and his play has not impressed me. VOTE MATTY.

For anyone who wants to know, I'm Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai that Logain bonded. I was on a mason team with Des and Tress. But they kind of died.

I agree, it's becoming problematic. Having so few people left, consensus before kills would be better. We had some good luck before, but getting down to the wire here. Interesting that the flavor seems to leave out the OP at all. Anyone have thoughts on that?

vote Matty

Wow... Does that mean one died because the other died? Matty, did you shoot one of them?

Just don't like me BG? I see....

Well, I'm sure you are a nice person and all, but my case from yesterday still stands and is the best I have to go on.

I'm not taking it personal, but the night actions should n

Sorry, accidentally hit post on my phone, I continued it though.

I just think that for better or worse, any night action and flip should affect your case somewhat.

Just saying what you said seems either lazy or single-minded, and to me town should really be concerned over those deaths

Well, I don't really understand the role I guess. Does one dying mean the other dies?

Also, consider: if the above is yes, that means there were no other night deaths. If Matty is really an SK, he could be the last needed to die before town wins. Otherwise, the doc protected the right person last night.

Any idea who time might have protected?

That is how it works. Lover dies when the other dies.

Matty could have targeted the same person as cult/mafia, could have holstered, could have shot the other, who knows. I'm sure he will let us know. He was very upfront about it yesterday.

Archived