DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mat I am not responsible for Darthe's actions. Maybe he is buddying up to me, maybe he just agrees with me. Either way, his suggestion is not without merit. Let the people control your kill and we will keep you around. Then we basically have two lynches

The people in this game can barely consolidate for a lynch, and now you want control of his power role?

Matty, if you're truly town vig, target who you think is scum and answer for it later.

Forget these guys, starting to think this is a coordinated ploy by mafia to either get control of your action or kill you

Wow random pings here. Not only is this a normal play (as already mentioned) but in a game where the vig is green as grass this is almost expected. Your method would have us wasting extra townies each night. Also, if anyone cares to read back over the past two pages at Random's reactions it will become quite clear that he is mafia. Can we kill it now instead of wasting the day?

@MAT another alternative (which I believe most would agree with) is to hold your kill each night unless told otherwise by the majority or Lylo. It basically makes you a useless power role but I think we can all agree that it is better to hold than to kill a third of the town.

So if Matty does what you say and he kills town, what does that make you, Darthe?

I say let him decide and he can be saved or doomed by his own actions.

Interesting of you to join BGs side all the sudden, Darthe. Mafia would love to control a vig, wouldn't they?

Just gonna point this out. According to random I am joining the side of BG and we are both mafia, despite our plays this entire game.

This post reads angrily /unrelated.

According to line 1 if we all decide matty should shoot someone and that person flips town then I specifically am mafia.

According to line 2 if mat decides to shoot someone and they flip town then we should kill mat.

Either way, since random is mafia, this is an attempt to secure future lynches on townspeople. Nubcake scum needs to take lessons in his QT.

So if Matty does what you say and he kills town, what does that make you, Darthe?

I say let him decide and he can be saved or doomed by his own actions.

Interesting of you to join BGs side all the sudden, Darthe. Mafia would love to control a vig, wouldn't they?

Just gonna point this out. According to random I am joining the side of BG and we are both mafia, despite our plays this entire game.

This post reads angrily /unrelated.

According to line 1 if we all decide matty should shoot someone and that person flips town then I specifically am mafia.

According to line 2 if mat decides to shoot someone and they flip town then we should kill mat.

Either way, since random is mafia, this is an attempt to secure future lynches on townspeople. Nubcake scum needs to take lessons in his QT.

I'm not afraid of you, Darthe. I'm not mafia. If you take control of Matty's shot and kill me, I would seriously hope people would look at you when I flip town.

By the way, i didn't say either of you were mafia. If you read what you quoted carefully, I noted it was interesting after almost defending me the whole game, you suddenly think I'm scum, and my thought is that mafia would love to control Matty's shot.

It's since been explained that it's common practice for town to do also, but the fact remains you were pretty darn jumpy about that Darthe. I think I may have struck a nerve.

In my opinion, if you're going to shoot anyone, shoot John Snow. He came back just in time to hammer, has been lurky the entire time, and aside from his vote hasn't really contributed at all. I understand school and all, but if we're strictly talking mafia, he'd be my shot in your shoes.

Or follow the more experienced people's advice and risk not shooting tonight.

Up to you man.

Another dawn rises over the Black Tower; you still can’t shake the eerie scream you heard during the night. However, the high spirits in the Tower can be felt in the air. As the inhabitants gathered there were more missing members. There was a shout from one of the Tower servants. As the people arrived to the location they saw the bodies of those killed in the night. You see the charred form of Moridin lying on the ground, with a burnt arrow held in his outstretched hand. Not far off is Callandor, which was last seen in the possession of Narishma. Those who tried to approach it felt the wrongness of the air around it, now knowing that Balefire was used. Narishma was burned out of the pattern… “They must be all Balefired or the Dark One will just bring them back.” You heard, but the only one who that voice could belong to was far off. They could not possibly be in the Tower.

John Snow, Moridin, Cult Leader has been killed.

Ithi, Jahar Narishma, Town Bodyguard turned Cult Goon has been killed.

It´s now day 3. With12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday 9 PM CET. EP will post a countdown later on.

Archived