DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys yall have to stop it. My head was big enough as it is before yall started blowing it up bigger. My neck's cramping!!!

:blush:

:tongue:

Hey now. I just said you have a lot of thoughts. I didn't say they were good ones. :wink:

Des: I only bandwagon if there's nothing better

You could really call my vote a bandwagon anyway

It's not like I said anything that wasn't already said

Really? The way you've made it seem before, you'd be happy to bandwagon even if there were other questionable characters...

And it seemed to me like you were stating something new, didn't really see anyone else state the same reason.

Either way, if you agree your vote was a bandwagon vote, once again- why explain it?

Here's what I'm used to you doing when you bandwagon vote:

"I could roll with a lynch on player X

Vote Player X"

It's the fact that you explained it at all that gave me pause.

Des:

Yes, it seems I contradicted myself, but what I was saying is that I had seen gameplay from both that struck me as something mafia would do (avoiding the word scummy here), yet I also began at that point to have the feeling I might be off base, hence thinking they might be town.

Cyans plays ping me too, but she played similarly in our last game and ended up being town. Not sure how far ill let meta dictate my thoughts on her, but for now I'm thinking she's town, too.

Well, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about someone, and in fact tunnelvision or being stubborn about a read on someone is one of my pet peeves, but it did seem a little funny to me.

After all, it's not often that you see someone change their mind literally mid-sentence

:laugh:

:dry: should've changed my vote last night.... sorry Rand. Can't believe I missed deadline even though it wouldn't have done much good.

:wacko:

untitled-4-1.jpg

Why do I seem scummy?

Kk well first of all, to get this outta the way, http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Why_me_%3D_Fry_me"]Whyme=Fryme[/url]

Second, it's always a huge scumtell when someone that voted for a townie's lynch comes out afterwards and says "Awh shuck (person that got lynched), if I had known you were town I would have unvoted you!"

OF COURSE if any townie had known the person they were voting was town they would remove their vote. It's just something completely unnecessary to say, and it just makes it look like you're trying to act like you feel bad about lynching them.

Plus there's the fact that the lynch on Rand was barely achieved. Without your vote it would have been even harder. And who would you have put your vote on so close to the deadline?

So yeah, that post made you look pretty mafioso in my book

Maybe I just apologize too much, so I'm going to have to stop doing that because that's what always makes me look suspicious in Mafia :dry: And when I said "it wouldn't have done much good" I meant that a lynch had to be achieved, so there would be no point to unvoting him as you pointed out.

The dawn rose on the Black Tower. Tradgedy had struck this night. You woke up with the memory of a scream, a horrifying scream. Had it been a dream, or..? You met the others outside the buildings and a quick count told you that two people were missing. You began to search. You found them not far from each other. An arrow had found it´s way right into Logain´s heart. You all gasped. Logain, was dead. Was he not the one who was supposed to save you? Scared you looked at the other body, it was Toveine, the red sister lay nearby. Her skin was burned and half of the hair was missing. It looked like she had been struck by lightning. You looked at each other - some with suspicion, others with determination. You had to find out who had did this.

DESPOTHERA: LOGAIN TOWN MASON HAS BEEN NIGHT KILLED

SONGSTRESS: TOVEINE TOWN MASON HAS BEEN NIGHT KILLED

countdown link coming as soon as I figure out how to not be an idiot.

It is now day you have 72 hours to reach a consensus.

This should be correct. http://timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121030T1530&p0=2489

I have a theory that only one of them was targeted, but I this these pair were Bonded - and we all know what happens when one half of a Bonded pair dies.

Normally when an AS Bonds a Warder, and she gets killed - the Warder goes crazy and ends up dead. Logain did the Bonding this time though - so maybe he was the target and Tress just got killed with him.

Either that or two separate and completely unrelated kills were put through that just somehow managed to kill two Masons who just happened to be characters who were Bonded to each other.

Vote Cyan

Another why ... Dear me could you not even think of looking up the wikis to find a logical explanation. This coupled with all the sorrys and why's yesterday makes me confident on this vote.

I do wish the ever elusive John Snow would return. Seriously why can't any of you see what I see!? And Matty is awful too.

My why was rhetorical, hence teh frownie. It's annoying to loose two townies in one night.

Also...I don't think they were related kills, since Despo got shot by an arrow and Tress got struck by lightning. Unless the death scenes don't matter, in which case stratch that.

Archived