DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day went quick. There weren´t many of you left and you were getting nervous. One man confessed that he had killed people in the night. He claimed that he was one of you but he had to admit that his night vision wasn´t the best. His arrows might have hit the wrong targets in the night. You all looked at each other - was this man telling the truth? Maybe he was one of Taim´s men? Wasn´t it foolish to trust anyone right now? You dragged him towards the Deserter´s Tree and ignored his screaming. One of you, who had gone to search his room, came running with a bow and shouted to you to stop. But it was already too late...

Matty - Saml al´Seen - Town Vig has been lynched.

Devastated you walked back towards your rooms. No one dared to speak. No one dared to say that you had been fools after all. Suddenly one of the men tripped on a stone and fell to the ground. When you tried to help him up you realised that he was dead. No one understood what had happened. But now when you looked at him you could recognize him. You had never seen him before but you had heard stories about him. Stories about a man that hid from everyone, doing mysterious things not known to anyone. Well, you where happy that you knew the ending of that story now.

Tiinker, Demandred, Serial Killer has been modkilled due to inactivity.

It´s now night. Deadline is Sunday 9 PM CET.

Guys, if those were the two sources of the killings, that means that we only have lynchigs now. And if we only have lynchings we can quickly narrow down the list of people with lynches. If like Maw says, we have two cult left, then we cant trust anyone since they could have been turned.

After we told everyone to mass claim, I think this is the only thing that Kaylee said.

I don't mind claiming if others feel that is the way to go. I agree about nobody being cleared when there is cult.

This reeks to me as someone who tries to agree, but then doesn't claim anyways, trying to buy herself some times.

But why would that be necessary for vanilla town. And since you were last, it is suspicious since there was no way you would be counterclaimed. Also, I have no idea who Canler is. Now this may just be because of my lack of memory, and this is not a stop all case because I didn't know my character either. I'm just saying that all these added up seems pretty suspicious.

You slept well all night but hesitated to go outside. Who would you find dead today? Another one of your best friends? How were you going to assist the Dragon in the Last Battle if non of you were left alive? So many questions. To your great surprise everyone seemed to be alive...

It´s now day 5. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET.

Archived