DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feonores is in the house!

bhskeeper11

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Black Tower! While you are waiting for the other boards to become visible, would you like to tell us a little about yourself? Do you have a favourite Asha´man? For how long have you been reading the WoT?

I want my waffles!

:mad:

*cough*

So, Belgium, eh?

Awesome. Welcome to my Tainty abode.

Your? In some parallel universe? :tongue:

Well to start Im from Belgium the flemish region (the dutch speaking part) I can speak french to but i prefer not to. I started to read WOT 5 years ago, from the first book i was already hooked to the serie! I am waiting like all of you for the final volume and the taint is letting me go crazy like a mad Asha´man!

My fav Asha´man is Logain Abler, he also is my fav char from the book :) Hes flow is really nice little bit like mine xD Also I feel myself the closest to him :)

And about the brownies we in Belgium make the best chocolate so I rule the brownies!

:dry: @ Ed.

Don't you go getting between me and chocolate!

:mad:

Feon - Ed's just kidding with you. :tongue:

Well, about some of it. :wink:

I posted your welcome thread - that should have earned me some nice points. >.>

Welcome to the Tainty Madhouse Feon!

My fav Asha´man is Logain Abler, he also is my fav char from the book :) Hes flow is really nice little bit like mine xD Also I feel myself the closest to him :)

Oh awesome! He is my favorite as well. Well my favorite of the live ones anyways.

Archived