DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All Hail The Wolf King! Oh, and Welcome him

ed2funy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Black Tower's Website. You can find a TON of info here.

Tina is the Lady Dragon and Social Group Leader.

Turin is the M'hael (Leader of the Shadow Faction)

And we ignore the Light Faction. :tongue:

They'll be along soon to welcome you, I'm sure.

Here at the Black Tower, we love to post just about everything. :laugh:

Spam is a very prevalent theme, and so is the Taint. Don't worry, you're already infect. :baalzamon:

:dry:

I am extremely nice. You can tell because I gave you plenty of info. Now...here are some pudding-filled balloons. You may toss them at Lighties as they say hi.

You can distinguish Lighties by the slight hump in their back as they huddle over, walking in fear. :smile:

I'll make figuring out easy... there's really not a whole lot of interesting stuff to tell.

Most days, I sit at home and watch tv or play on the computer. I don't have a real job and currently don't have much of a social life beyond DM. I do have cats, though. They're my favorite and they're awesome, but evil. They truly are evil, but we get along well because I just get along well with cats. Not so much dogs. Hmm... I'm pretty active on DM in a few different places, but BT is where I hang around mostly. My best friend is currently hundreds of miles away from me, and that brings much sadness, and occasionally it makes me slightly irritable, but we deal with it for now.

Coincidentally, his name is Ed, too. :ohmy: :shock: :fakeshock: :thatEdismyEd: :wink:

I rarely post as I always feel uneducated compared to others on this board when it comes to theories and discussing plot points. Usually as a new book was getting ready to come out I would visit the board more frequently.

My girlfriend at the time introduced the series to me shortly after Robert Jordan passed away. I've been hooked since.

And yes, I've read the prologue and first and eleventh chapters of AMOL.

Oh, it's ok. I'm pretty smart, but I...

Oh...you were talking about theories. :laugh:

lol, I don't do too much on the discussing. It's been awhile since I've been on that part of DM.

Funny story about Robert Jordan, actually: I was at his house this June. :ohmy:

Then....EEEEEEP! Right?

amirght?

Soooo... back to the point... who got the cooler end of the deal?

Ed goes to their house with a diamond ring and leaves with none.

I go to their house with nothing and leave with a diamond ring.

*sits back while he decides*

tumblr_mazhx7LW761r49hqb.gif

Archived